latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Video links on S3/Cloudfront Not Working As..

Home Forums Community Forum Video links on S3/Cloudfront Not Working As..

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 2nd, 2013 at 9:47 am #43610
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

Video links (mp4) on S3/Cloudfront Not Working As Expected on Chrome. mp3 links work fine. I am using JWPlayer. Videos play, no problem. But on Chrome the mp4 download links do not work.

I tried creating a MU hack and all the download paramaters on this support page:
http://www.s2member.com/kb/resolving-problems-with-file-downloads/

Still does not work. Sometimes I click a link and nothing happens (though I can see that it is trying to access the file). And sometimes, NoSuchKey The specified key does not exist.

If the key does not exist, it would not work for the mp3’s, I would assume.

I have tried both direct to amazon s3 and the usual s2member file links but to no avail.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Ryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 8:18 am #43762

Hi Ryan.

I have tried both direct to amazon s3 and the usual s2member file links but to no avail.

And this happens in Chrome only? What version?

If you try accessing the file directly instead of loading it with the player, do you still have trouble or can you access it then? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options -› Advanced Mod-Rewrite Linkage[/hilite]

Could you submit your site’s info? Please include the file’s name and also the page where the player is to take a look. Thanks! s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.