latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Video Questions

Home Forums Community Forum Video Questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 1:24 pm #39194

I have successfully set up and implemented the Amazon S3/Cloudfront. I am not sure where the php code under the JW player needs to go and how it needs to be configured to get the videos to stream. Is there instructions somewhere on where the code needs to be placed and how it needs to be configured to make the final connection? Please help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 6:27 pm #39246
Echomango
Username: echomango

HI Peter – Will you be using JWPlayer 6? If so, this would change the code you would put onto each post. If you are using JWPlayer 5 many of us have been using a plugin “S2 Member Video Shortcode” by Philly.

http://phillymax.com/web/s2member-video-shortcode/

It has been a great plugin for me in simplifying getting videos up and running and making configuration simple. It looks as though Philly has been in the hospital and is unable to update it for JWPlayer 6. He has been a huge help to many of us and I sure hope he gets better soon.

The JWPlayer 6 shortcodes are very easy to configure but the seem to lack some of the configuration details that Philly’s plugin offered. I think I heard that they will be updated soon. You can find them in s2member-download options- then scroll down to JWPlayer 6.

The benefit of the JWPlayer 6 is that it will deliver your cloudfront content mp4 video file to ipads, iphone, android etc. It have experimented with it and it works very well.

Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 5:05 am #39337
Staff Member
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.