latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Viewing IP Restriction Logs

Home Forums Community Forum Viewing IP Restriction Logs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 6th, 2012 at 11:24 am #7460

Hello friends.

Just a quick question based on a “503: Service Temporarily Unavailable / Too many IP addresses accessing one secure area!” message that one of my Paid Members is getting when he tries to log in:

Is there any way I can view the IP Restriction Logs to see what has been going on?

Obviously I can reset the logs (I assume this clears the logs completely) from within the Restiction Options area of the S2Member Plugin. But maybe I shouldn’t reset everybody if the problem only exists for one customer.

Perhaps this information would be informative for me and allow me to better help my user when I reply to him.

Thank you in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 6th, 2012 at 12:39 pm #7473
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Simon,

You can reset the IP restrictions for a specific account by editing that user’s account (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Browse Members), checking the box that says Reset IP Restrictions, and then pressing the Update User button at the bottom.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to view the IP Restriction logs as that information is stored in the database and not a simple log file.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Raam Dev.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.