latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects param

Home Forums Community Forum Warning: call_user_func_array() expects param

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 6:47 am #17358
kati
Username: hifidunn

Just updated and now I get this when I enter my posts from the backend. Get it for line 403 and line 484.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘c_ws_plugin__s2member_translations’ not found in /public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403

And I get this when I try to add a new post:
Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access public_html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/separates/gateways/paypal/paypal-hooks.inc.php in public_html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways.inc.php on line 96

I have done a reinstall but that did not help. What can I do?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  kati.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 1:11 pm #17392
kati
Username: hifidunn

Ok…..this apparently fixed itself. Not sure how, but logging in a couple of hours later the issue was gone.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:24 am #17466
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kati,

The “Unable to access” error indicates it was probably a permissions issue. If it’s working now, there was probably a server process that corrected the permissions.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.