latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Web Payments Pro Receipts

Home Forums Community Forum Web Payments Pro Receipts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Doug McLean 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 5:14 pm #10695

Hello Helpful Folk,

I’d like to generate a PDF invoice for my client’s customers who are paying with Paypal’s Web Payments Pro. Can you please tell me where in the API I would create such a hook? I will likely use the fpdf library to generate the PDF file.

Doug

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 11:11 am #10730
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Doug,

You could probably use ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_during_subscr_payment.

Please see the PayPal Hooks/Filters for a complete list of hooks. That page also shows where in the s2Member code the hook exists, so you should be able to figure out from there which hook makes the most sense for your scenario.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 5:18 pm #11041

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.