latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Weird Anomaly?

Home Forums Community Forum Weird Anomaly?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 22nd, 2013 at 2:09 pm #56457

I have something that happened I found weird but perhaps there is an explanation I am not seeing for it….

We had a member sign up for a 30 day trial for 1.00. They filled out the form and submitted their info and were charged the 1.00 via authorize.net. However, they were never given the level access the form stated nor was their s2 profile information filled out with all the information, like gateway, ect.

However, they are in the authorize.net system under a recurring payment status.

Any thoughts on why that may have happened? Can we simply add in the appropriate info to the s2 profile for that user and carry on?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 23rd, 2013 at 12:10 am #56524
@tfarzalo

Any thoughts on why that may have happened? Can we simply add in the appropriate info to the s2 profile for that user and carry on?

Yes, you can certainly do that from the Dashboard for this user.

We had a member sign up for a 30 day trial for 1.00. They filled out the form and submitted their info and were charged the 1.00 via authorize.net. However, they were never given the level access the form stated nor was their s2 profile information filled out with all the information, like gateway, ect.

Do you have logging enabled with s2Member? I would take a look at your log files.
Please see: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.