latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

what filters are used for custom_fields?

Home Forums Community Forum what filters are used for custom_fields?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  halifaxious 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 9:59 am #24162

I’d like to have more control over what html elements and classes are wrapped around my custom fields. What filters are called when text is substituted for %%custom_fields%% in paypal-checkout-form.php?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 7:16 am #24287

I think it’d be the file s2member-pro\includes\classes\gateways\paypal\paypal-form-in.inc.php. I didn’t see a filter for the custom fields part, you’ll need to edit the file directly. I suggest you edit a copy and put it in the /wp-content/mu-plugins/ dir.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 11:10 am #24329

I edited s2member-pro\includes\classes\gateways\paypal\paypal-form-in.inc.php and that takes care of the presentation of the registration form. Unfortunately, it does not also affect the output of the s2member shortcode

[s2Member-Profile /]

Where is this stored? Are their templates for it? And where are they?

I have to say that having multiple files to output the same fields seems inefficient to me. May I suggest during the next refactoring, some thought be given to standardizing field output into a set of easily reusuable functions with more hooks and filters?

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 2:41 am #24474
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Yes, there are templates for that. Please see this thread for more information.

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:05 pm #24533

thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.