latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Where can I change the following message?

Home Forums Community Forum Where can I change the following message?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  cassel 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 5:25 pm #23002

After a user signs up for my service, they are taken to a new page after they complete their paypal transaction that says the following:

http://www.askamedicalbiller.com ] says…
Thank you! You’ve been updated to:
– / description and pricing details here.
Please Log Back In ( Click Here )”

What page is this in S2Member and do I need to create a different page based on the varying subscription levels?

Thanks much! Amber

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forums

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 8:13 pm #23011
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Amber,

Since you’re a pro member of s2Member, you can use the success attribute in order to specify the page the users will go to once their payment is complete. You can find it at the bottom of the list under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained), and here’s a little more info about it: Pre Sale FAQs » Is there a way to force a custom redirect after a successful purchase?

Also, you can use s2Member conditionals to separate the content on that page depending on the user’s level, you can find them under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals, and here’s an article about them: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 10:34 pm #23018
cassel
Username: cassel

There is also a way to use some replacement coded in the message if you want to have the name of a product, a course, or a subscripton. You can edit the default message under Paypal Option > Signup Confirmation email. For example, mine looks like this:

Thanks %%first_name%%!

You have successfully purchased the %%item_name%%.

If you haven’t already done so, the next step is to Register a Username for the Campus.

Complete your registration here:
%%registration_url%%

If you have any trouble, please feel free to contact us.

Once your registation is completed, you can login and access your bonuses here:
http://scrapbookcampus.com/%%cv2%%

Hope it helps.

Posted: Saturday Aug 25th, 2012 at 2:36 pm #23062
Eduan
Username: Eduan

That would be for the email right Cassel?

For the page itself you would use constants, which you can find under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Aug 25th, 2012 at 5:03 pm #23089
cassel
Username: cassel

Oops… i apologize. Eduan is right. I was giving the information for the email and not the page itself. My error.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.