latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Where exactly to start?

Home Forums Community Forum Where exactly to start?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 7:56 pm #28607
Bruno
Username: brunoedig

Hi,

I’ve purchase s2member pro and I’m willing to install it on my site. I’ve checked the quick start guide and the videos here, but they they are a bit “all over the place”

Isn’t there a PDF guide or a section with a simple “step 1, 2, 3, etc.”?

Maybe it’s out there already and I’ve just missed :)

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Bruno.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 8:12 pm #28611
cassel
Username: cassel

First step i would suggest: know what you want to do with the plugin. From there, you can go down each category, in the plugin “dashboard” and set up each “box” as you go.

Then, you come here for the next question! :)

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 9:43 am #28691

Hi Bruno.

Right, it’s like Cassel says. Just go through the panels in the General Options page first, then go to the options page for the payment gateway you plan to use and go through the panels there. If you don’t see the gateway in the navigation, then enable it from Other Gateways first.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.