latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Which hooks to use?

Home Forums Community Forum Which hooks to use?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 5:28 am #14801
Daryl Hall
Username: mckormick

Hi

I need to run some custom code on the following events:

1. When a subscription is created successfully (after the user account has been created at a point where I will have access to the username/password).

2. When a subscription is renewed.

3. When a subscription expires

Please could you let me know the best hooks to use for this?

Many thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 29th, 2012 at 3:35 am #14848
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Daryl,

The hooks for subscriptions will be related to your payment gateway, however many of the payment gateways utilize the PayPal hooks, so that’s where you’ll most likely find what you need. For registrations, you’ll want to look into the Registrations hooks and for subscription expirations, you’ll want to look at the Auto EOT System hooks.

The documentation links the hooks to the place in the source code where each hook is placed, so that should allow you to determine if it’s the hook you need.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.