latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Which ID to use for generating links

Home Forums Community Forum Which ID to use for generating links

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 3:34 am #42787

In the plugin settings there is a feature where you can generate member registration access links for customer service issues. In order to generate the link it asks for a Paypal Paid Subscriber ID. In my Paypal account, I see two different ID’s for each transaction and I am not sure which one I am supposed to use.

The first ID I see is under the “transaction details page” and has this format: Recurring Payment Received via -Express Checkout For: (ID #XXXXXXXXXXXXX)

The second ID I see when I click “view details” and has this format: Profile ID I-XXXXXXXXXXX

Which do I use?

Thanks
-Gambit

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Bruce. Reason: XXX'd out sensitive data

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013 at 7:29 am #42999
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

You’d use the second ID you see here. That’s your Recurring Profile’s ID, which will be sent to s2Member in every IPN Notification for the User.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.