latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Who else is waiting for answers from support

Home Forums Community Forum Who else is waiting for answers from support

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 23rd, 2013 at 4:56 pm #62107

I posted a question about an error I experience on my site to the support team using the contact form.
That is now more than a week ago.
I now wonder if there is anybody waiting for replies of the support team.

This whole situation puzzles me. so far I have had nothing but good experience with s2member. Right now I feel like they don’t even care to reply.

What happened?

Boudewijn

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 24th, 2013 at 1:18 am #62110

Hi Boudewijn. I left you a reply in the other thread about this: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/support-wake-up-please/#post-62109

This whole situation puzzles me. so far I have had nothing but good experience with s2member. Right now I feel like they don’t even care to reply.

Yes, we’ve always done our best to help you and I’m glad you feel you’ve had a good experience so far. :)

Like I said in the other thread, I don’t have your ticket. I’ll check to see what could have happened, ZenDesk is quite reliable. Could you please submit it again? I’ll reply to it as soon as I get to it. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.