latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Will s2members fit my needs? (nonprofit club)

Home Forums Community Forum Will s2members fit my needs? (nonprofit club)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 6:53 pm #55141
test
Username: steeven

Hi.
I need the perfect plugin for a non-profit club and it’s members that lets them sign up for some classes inside the members area at every season.

All I need is this:

– Register user
– Log in
– An admin can set “roles”, så different types of users have different rights (can see different kinds of content)
– The member can edit his own data
– The member can sign up for classes in the members area.

A method to send out e-mails might be nice also.

Can anyone advice me, please? I tried looking at the free s2member version, but it is quite confusing to get started with, when I don’t want any of all that PayPal-integration. Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 7:06 pm #55146

Register user

I recommend s2Member® Pro Forms for this.
Specifically, s2Member® Pro Forms for Free Registration.

See: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Pro Forms
See also this VIDEO: Video » s2Member (Free Registration On Multiple Levels?)

– Log in

– An admin can set “roles”, så different types of users have different rights (can see different kinds of content)

Yes, please see: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Roles/Capabilities
In the free version, see also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Levels/Labels

The member can edit his own data

This is available even in the free version. Please use this Shortcode [s2Member-Profile /].
See also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Member Profile Modifications

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 7:06 pm #55147

A method to send out e-mails might be nice also.

s2Member® integrates with both AWeber and w/ MailChimp out-of-the-box.
See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› AWeber®
See also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 7:07 pm #55148

– The member can sign up for classes in the members area.

I’m not sure on this request. It sounds like you might need another plugin to handle this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.