latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Wire Transfer follow up

Home Forums Community Forum Wire Transfer follow up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 27th, 2013 at 7:50 am #50706
Andaluzo
Username: andaluzo

Hi,

first I want to say thank you again for your great product.

There is one thing I miss and want to bring that up again.

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/wire-transfer/

Can you please keep me updated how is the development of this issue.

Thanks a lot

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 2:56 am #50791

Is it possible to have a payment option (wire transfer), where the user gets only an email with instructions how to transfer and is registered afterwords as a non paid user until we get the transfer in the bank and give then the user a manual access.

Yes, you can do that. The instructions could be in your Login Welcome page, or the Membership Options one, or in the New User email even. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration -> New User[/hilite]

Then you’d upgrade him after confirming the payment. This article explains a similar process: Knowledge Base » Free user review/approval process

I hope it helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.