latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WordPress Webpage Menu Access Level

Home Forums Community Forum WordPress Webpage Menu Access Level

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 5:30 am #17355
360 cold
Username: lockin360

Hi,

I am using your pro package for “Free Registration” as well as “Paid Subscription”. However, with these two types of user, I’d like to have different menu setup for them. For example:

Non-Registered User: Home About Us Contact Us

Free-Registered User: Home About Us Contact Us Training 101 Registered Support

Paid User: Home About Us Contact Us Training 101 Registered Support Training 102 Training 103

I am not so good with scripting, I can copy and paste. I’ve seen other people as for the same thing here, but they are not complete steps to do this. Please let me know how to do this. I have used artisteer + templateer to generate my site theme. So, please if you can help me ASAP.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 11:07 am #17377
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

Have you tried using s2Member conditionals?:
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

Here’s a KBA on them:
Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 3:53 pm #17402
360 cold

I have looked at it but, I am not sure which one to use? As I have mentioned before, I am not that great with scripting. Thanks.

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 5:26 pm #17417
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Well, you can check the simple conditionals (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals), and check the examples.

The can be a little tricky at the beginning, but once you get used to them you can do really advanced protections.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 7:37 pm #17428
360 cold

not really, can you give it example? like where to put these code and which one I need to play around with menu item

Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 2:01 am #17474
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi 360 cold,

As per our support policy (see s2Member® » Support Policy » Outside Scope) we are unable to help with the finer details of coding and making modifications to your theme.

If you need help modifying the WordPress theme template, we recommend searching Google, posting your question on the WordPress.org Support Forums, or hiring a programmer from jobs.wordpress.net.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.