latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Would S2Member be a good option for a Club?

Home Forums Community Forum Would S2Member be a good option for a Club?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 5:51 pm #16289

We are looking to build a website for our club. We won’t be selling anything except memberships. These membership will be “off-line”, and by that I mean people won’t be signing up for a membership to a website, they will be signing up for a membership to a club that will meet in person.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:46 am #16367
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Joel,

Yes, you could certainly use s2Member for this. You’d simply process all the signups manually, adding each of the accounts manually through the WordPress admin panel. Or, you could have your members signup through your website to pay for the membership and then simply give them a code of some type that proves they signed up.

If you’re unsure if s2Member is right for you, I recommend downloading and installing the free version. You can also take a look at the s2Member videos.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 13th, 2012 at 11:31 am #16388

When they sign up through the website would they not be given a username and password that would be their “member number” so to speak?

Signing people up manually is not an option. We have about 500 member.

Thank you for your response and I will take a look at the free option.

Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:55 pm #16530
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Joel,

I misunderstood what you mean by “won’t be signing up for a membership to a website”. Yes, you can definitely have them pay and signup on your website and then use the username that’s created to confirm their membership to the club.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.