latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Would the PRO version help?

Home Forums Community Forum Would the PRO version help?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  HSmom 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 5:10 pm #26359
HSmom
Username: HSmom

I previously posted (link below). Another free user thought the PRO version would help but I’m not certain if it would with this specific issue: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2member-framework-setup-question/

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 1:53 am #26396
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

I can confirm that the Import/Export feature requires s2Member Pro. In your scenario, where you’re trying to import over users from other membership software, you may need this feature.

You can certainly migrate over users from other membership software into s2Member, preserving their PayPal subscription ID, etc., and how you do that will depend largely on how your old membership software stored users.

Please see How to Migrate to s2Member Pro from Other Software for more details about how this works.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:41 pm #26503
HSmom
Username: HSmom

Thanks Raam, that’s so helpful! I’m starting to picture how it all works! :) Now I just need to figure out which one of the options I need–I’m reading and re-reading those descriptions. Hope you are enjoying backpacking.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.