latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WP frontend goes blank

Home Forums Community Forum WP frontend goes blank

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 12:15 am #23993
Max
Username: masterok

Hello,
I installed s2member pro recently. Turned open registration ON, since i still use another plugin until i integrate s2. It worked fine. Then I added ccbill details in settings and went to sleep, i got tons of emails today that site is down. I went to website and it was just blank page. Though i could login in dashboard, i disabled s2members and everything is back to normal. Any ideas whats causing this? I did not change any other settings. I enabled it just now again just to make sure and the website is blank again. There is no source code in the blank page. Thanks.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Max.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Max.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 12:36 am #24003
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Maksym,

That’s strange. It sounds like it might be a problem with the server configuration.

Please download this Server Check Tool, upload the PHP file to your WordPress directory, and then load the URL to the file in your browser. It will run a bunch of tests to determine if there’s anything amiss on the server-side.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 12:41 am #24004
Max

Everything is PASS

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 8:19 pm #24090
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Then the next thing I suspect is a problem with the .htaccess file on your server. I recommend contacting your web host and asking them what might be causing this problem for you. The web host will be able to look at the server logs and determine what errors are causing this problem.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 8:39 pm #24095
Max

I actually think i found a solution. I will keep you posted to today/tomorrow if this works out.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 10:07 pm #24109
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Maksym,

I’ve seen this happen before due to a change in the folder your theme is in, or the deletion of the theme you’re currently using. You might try accessing the page Appearance->Themes within your Dashboard and see if it pops up any errors at the top of the page if problems persist.

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 5:51 am #24271
Max

Issue resolved. The problem was causing by another plugin which was overloading mysql DB with calls and what resulted in WP turning off plugins.

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 2:11 am #24466
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Maksym,

Glad to hear you got it fixed! :)

You might be able to get your mySQL memory limit increased by your hosting provider if that plugin was needed. I had a similar issue with a site as well.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.