latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WP_DEBUG php warnings

Home Forums Community Forum WP_DEBUG php warnings

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 12:51 pm #10475

I first want to say that I love the s2member plugin and it is well worth the paid upgrade.

… but I have noticed that when WP_DEBUG is set to true in wp-config that the current version of the plugin throws tons of warnings (non-fatal) at many points throughout the wp backend. Do you happen to know if they are planned to be resolved in a future version because it is hard to code a custom theme with s2member enabled when WP_DEBUG is set to true (tested on PHP 5.3.8). These are not noticeable in a live environment (when warnings are suppressed).

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 3:47 pm #10510
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michael,

Yes, the next major release of s2Member will address many, if not all, of these warnings.

Glad to hear you’re enjoying the plugin! Thanks for the kudos! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.