latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Wrong redirection upon payment

Home Forums Community Forum Wrong redirection upon payment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 22nd, 2012 at 10:25 am #32363

Hi Guys, untill 2 days ago it used to be the case that s2member redirected users, immediately after payment, to a page I specified in s2member’s general options that’s no longer the case and on top of that all newly registered users don’t receive the “sign up confirmation email” either.

Here are some more details:

I have the following code in my Functions.php in order for all users to be immediately logged in after registration:

function s2_auto_login_after_registration($vars = array()) {
    // Creates a cookie and keeps a newly registered user logged in
    wp_set_auth_cookie($vars['user_id'], TRUE, is_ssl());
}

add_action('ws_plugin__s2member_during_configure_user_registration_front_side', 's2_auto_login_after_registration'); // s2member automatic login

I sign-up through my payment page, go to PayPal and pay but PayPal returns me to the payment page where I see the following:

https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/503f361e86777ab0524deb02/50ae1edaf5f05c203c0019fd/1e6c5755bbe149bf58348ef3088787d1/skitch.png

However, once I click on one of the links on the payment page I immediately notice that I am logged in. So the problem occurres somewhere after s2member successfully registers the user and WP creates an authentication cookie.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 6:48 am #32400

Hi William.

So you didn’t change anything and suddenly you started having this problem? Did you update other plugins? Could you test if there’s a plugin conflict taking place? This article explains how to test for that: http://www.s2member.com/kb/common-troubleshooting-tips/#plugins

Do you have the URL of the page you got that hack from? It looks like an old version of one I shared some months ago.

Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 7:38 am #32405

Yeah I took the hack from some page somewhere but I can’t find the link now, sorry. Anyway I sorted the problem out.
I’ve been making some modifications to some of s2member’s files they were causing problems.

Thanks anyway!

Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 2:03 pm #32440
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Thanks for the update, William! Glad to hear you solved this. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.