latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Yes, I want to receive updates via email.

Home Forums Community Forum Yes, I want to receive updates via email.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 11:11 am #50953
cassel
Username: cassel

As i am tweaking some solutions to a particular issue on another thread, i noticed that the pro-forms include that checkbox on the bottom. I read in a different thread, what Cristian stated: “That’s just an opt-in to the email service you integrated s2Member with (e.g. MailChimp, AWeber).” Does that mean that if a user does NOT check the box, they wont be added to the email service? And what if that is removed from the form? Will the user be added to the email service at all? Kind of curious here.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 6:04 am #51019

If the box is unchecked he won’t be added, if the box is not shown he will (he wasn’t given the option).

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› Registration Double Opt-In Box[/hilite]

An email confirmation will NOT be sent to the User, unless the Box is checked, or you’ve disabled the Box; by choosing No.

In other words: The email confirmation will be sent if the box is checked or you disabled the box.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.