latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Yes, translations issues, still

Home Forums Community Forum Yes, translations issues, still

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 8:19 pm #45686
DHCS
Username: dhcs

Have a look here:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/translation-front-end/

After trying to translate all in once as that seemed to work the first time, after hours of work it DID NOT WORK.
I’m getting pretty annoyed now as NOBODY seems to want to burn their fingers on this topic.

Because of the lack of respect for someone else’s time to try to translate your stuff, I won’t recommend anybody buying this product.
I’ve had enough.

I want a translations solution asap. Unfortunately everything is in place now and I don’t have the time to find a different software, otherwise I would have done it.

Do I need to get down to my knees for you to give a paying customer a reply?

Great job! Not…

You can stuff all of your update-newsletters where the sun doesn’t shine if you can’t even reply on a very annoying translations issue.

I had the chance to implement 2 more sites with your solution but declined because of the translation issue which I haven’t got an answer on in TWO MONTHS TIME.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Cristián Lávaque. Reason: Moved from Presale Qs to Customers forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 5:51 am #45709

Sorry DHCS, I don’t monitor the Translations forum so wasn’t aware of your reply.

Left you a reply in the thread there. I’ll leave that tab open to remember checking it again tomorrow.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.