latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

your website – login dropdown – how?

Home Forums Community Forum your website – login dropdown – how?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 5:18 pm #11040

On your website I like the login link that brings up the s2member login dropdown.

How was that achieved and can pro users replicate that ?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 5:46 pm #11045
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there, thanks for your inquiry.

That functionality is provided by your theme, not by s2Member itself. The theme we are using is the inFocus theme.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 1:25 am #11458

Jason modified the theme quite a bit for this site, though, so I’m not sure if that’s part of it or a customization. Please ask the theme developer first if it does that.

In any case, it’s not something that s2Member adds, it’s a theme/customization thing. I hope that helps clarify that.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.