latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

3 issues since last update:

Home Forums Community Forum 3 issues since last update:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:05 am #60686

Since the last update, I have seen two updates, and it’s quite major for my site.

1, my membership list is gone. I can’t see my members, add members, browse members, etc.

2, In addition, people cannot register new profiles on my site.

They can PAY me, but they cannot register. Their error is: “The email address isn’t correct.”

3, Nor can I log into any accounts that ARE established (including my own dummy account)

So, my email address is inundated with mad people and inquiries as to wth is going on. Any updates on this? What can I do!?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:52 pm #60715

Our site is lucky enough to have daily backups, so I reverted to our pre-1026 backup, because somehow overnight the front page of our website disappeared. Didn’t really have a choice, and the revert took us back to before the update.

But we’ve been experiencing on-going problems with our clients not being able to access files (sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t). It’s really infuriating that we all have angry clients and the technicians seem to be rolling out and delivering new problems, when things seemed to work fine before.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 29th, 2013 at 4:19 am #60723

Hi Benjamin, maybe this can help, follow this article; it’s an extremely simple step to roll back to previous installation of s2member. Even me (newbie) was able to roll back by following it :)
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/rollback-to-previous-version/

Cheers

Posted: Tuesday Oct 29th, 2013 at 10:48 am #60729

Here’s another issue from the last update:

I was able to have one of my members eventually create profile… However, it didn’t create a profile with the correct permission (a level one) It created it under a ‘free subscription’.

In addition – I still don’t have the member list – which would allow me to give her a manual override to give her a level 1 on this new account.

In addition – I’m still getting my email inbox inundated with people upset they’re unable to log in, sign up, and I have no provision for overriding this – and I don’t want to do an FTP revert to the previous version because the last time I did this with a plug in, I REALLY screwed up my site and plug in – (another, not one of this importance)

Also – I’m not the only one with this issue – as the forum does have other posting on this – but no other solutions have been given – surely the programmers are aware – is there a patch? SOMETHING soon to fix this?

Posted: Wednesday Nov 6th, 2013 at 12:15 pm #60905

any word on this. We cen’t access our member list either. How are we supposed to manage our members if we have no member manager panel?

Posted: Thursday Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:04 pm #61465

the buttons to manually add members or browse your member list are both missing from the menu.

I believe these were removed in the most recent updates (it was noted in the changelog) that these were merely shortcuts to existing areas of the Dashboard that already come with WordPress.

See: Dashboard -› Users -› Add New and just Users for the same functionality as before.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.