latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

503: Service Temp Unavailable – Help me

Home Forums Community Forum 503: Service Temp Unavailable – Help me

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 12:12 pm #31043

Hello Support,
I have a paid account which I have given a consultant access to so that he can develop custom s2Member features. I’ve used this account for months. About two weeks ago whenever he or I try to login with my paid account I get the following message :
“503: Service Temporarily Unavailable
Too many IP addresses accessing one secure area!
Please contact Support if you need assistance.”

Unfortunately the only support you can get is if you have a pro account and can log into the forums… do you see my problem and why I am posting it here?

How can I fix this problem and how can I prevent this problem from recurring in the future. How many IPs can be connected with a single pro account?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 6:04 pm #31072
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

I will forward this inquiry to our billing department right away and they will look into it for you. In the meantime, could you please give us your username for the other account?

Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 7:11 pm #31083

Thank you Raam.
My other account name is “LG”.

Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 8:34 pm #31084
Staff Member

Hello s2MemberProHelp,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
Your IP Restrictions have been reset.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 11:20 am #31133

Thanks Elizabeth.

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 11:26 am #31135

So how can I prevent this from happen a second time? How many different IP can connect to the same account within how long of a time?

Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 7:12 am #31194

The limit here is up to 10 unique IPs every 30 days.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.