latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

A Better Way to Manage Users

Home Forums Community Forum A Better Way to Manage Users

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 6:04 pm #4783
Rebecca
Username: rebeccaz

I’ve been using S2 for about 10 months now and I now have a website with 23,000 users. It’s starting to become very difficult to quickly see who has what ccaps or who signed up on certain dates, ect. Right now I do batch exports of users in bundles of 250 at a time, this takes 92 files that then have to be merged and sorted in excel. (about 2 hours to do the export)

Jason – are you planing on expanding the user management features of the script?

I think it would be beneficial to have a user reports section that allows you to query the user list with a little bit more intelligence. The following would be really helpful in managing a membership:

– Filter by ccaps – show me everyone with “video” capabilities
– Filter by date range – show me everyone who signed up between Jan 1 and Jan 30th
– Filter by EOT – show me everyone who is going to expire between Feb 1 and Feb 29th

Ideally when the reports are pulled it would show the results on the screen then give the option to export the filtered contacts as a .csv file.

Thanks,
Rebecca

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 2:26 pm #4824
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rebecca,

The next major release of s2Member (expected to be released towards the end of March) will contain many enhancements, including to membership management. I will forward your specific feature request on to Jason.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 4:43 pm #5056
Staff Member

Feature requests received. Thank you!

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 2:20 pm #5393
Rebecca

Thanks Jason. Can’t wait to see what you’ve done with it. I have several sites using it with thousands of users. It’s stable and reliable. I love your script!

http://www.downloadandprint.com (27,000+ members)
http://www.madhedgefundtrader.com (7,000+ members)

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 1:32 am #6058
Staff Member

Thanks for sharing those sites.

~ I’ll add you to our testimonials :-) Is that OK with you?
Posted: Wednesday Mar 7th, 2012 at 4:30 pm #7586
Rebecca

Yes please share my testimonial with your users!

Posted: Thursday Mar 8th, 2012 at 2:10 pm #7634
Staff Member

Thank you very much :-)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.