latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add member and browse member buttons missing

Home Forums Community Forum Add member and browse member buttons missing

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mark Whitehead 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 28th, 2013 at 4:17 am #61461

the buttons to manually add members or browse your member list are both missing from the menu.

Please advise how to work around this or when the buttons will be replaced.

I did browse the forums before posting and found this unresolved and unanswered post, which I feel is very poor service.

https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/2-issues-since-last-update/

In addition when I try to import members to add them it gives the error

‘•Line #152. User ID# 162 does NOT belong to an existing User’

Please resolve this issue ASAP

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:06 pm #61466
@Ahead4sales

the buttons to manually add members or browse your member list are both missing from the menu.

I believe these were removed in the most recent updates (it was noted in the changelog) that these were merely shortcuts to existing areas of the Dashboard that already come with WordPress.

See: Dashboard -› Users -› Add New and just Users for the same functionality as before.

Line #152. User ID# 162 does NOT belong to an existing User’

This indicates that a member with the ID referenced by your import does not exist.
Did you delete someone since your last export maybe?

Posted: Friday Nov 29th, 2013 at 5:40 am #61497

Thank you I appreciate the speedy response.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.