latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Amazon s3 issues

Home Forums Community Forum Amazon s3 issues

This topic contains 30 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:10 am #52662
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I managed to fix the S3 issue.

Awesome thanks for the update.

I then tried to add cloudfront but I got a error 400. Cloudfront still cannot integrate. Is there a way to reset my cloudfront straight on amazon?

What error exactly are you getting? I’ve seen multiple 400 Error descriptions come from Amazon Cloudfront before. Could you post a copy of the error here?

Regarding the displaying of JW player, the theme developers told me to add “.fluid-width-video-wrapper { position: static !important; }” in my css file. It does fix the JW player issue but then create a pb with all my youtube videos embedded on the site. – I know it’s not because of S2member but maybe you have an idea on how to fix that…

Ah, sorry I can’t really say what that’s changing on your set up. Your theme’s developer would have to tell you about that. :-/

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:18 am #52663

hum. I tried to reset the cloudfront and I received a different issue from yesterday:

Unable to auto-configure Amazon® CloudFront Distributions.
Error code: -95. Error Message: Unable to delete existing Amazon® CloudFront Downloads Distro. Existing Amazon® CloudFront Distro cannot be deleted at this time. Still in a `pending` state after having been disabled by s2Member. Please wait 15 minutes, then try again. There is a certain process that s2Member must strictly adhere to when re-configuring your Amazon® CloudFront Distros. You may have to tick the auto-configure checkbox again, and re-run s2Member’s auto-configuration routine many times, because s2Member will likely run into several `pending` challenges, as it works to completely re-configure your Amazon® CloudFront Distros for you. Thanks for your patience. Please wait 15 minutes, then try again.

If I remember correctly, the 400 I received was also about the CloudFront Distro.

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:20 am #52664
Bruce
Staff Member

Gotcha.

Okay well while you’re waiting, you might try making sure that you’ve deleted your distros for your bucket with Cloudfront. It sounds like s2Member is having trouble overwriting the currently settings for your bucket.

The best tutorial I could find for doing this was here:

http://s3browser.com/delete-cloudfront-distribution.php

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:46 am #52668

Great! It worked!
I just needed to delete the previous distributions following the tutorial you gave me and to set it up again in s2members.

Thanks a lot for all your help Bruce! You guys are still the best out there! Anyway I could give you a thumbs up and let your boss know that you’re awesome?

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 5:15 am #52670
Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the kudos! It’s great to hear that you fixed the issue! I hope you can get your theme agreeing with JW Player soon as well.

The best way to say thanks is to give s2Member a vote at WordPress.org. :-)

See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/s2member/

Thanks and let us know if you have any more problems with this.

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.