latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Aweber integration

Home Forums Community Forum Aweber integration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Michelle Mitchell 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 5:33 pm #42348

Hi,

I set up the Aweber integration and it seems to be forwarding the subscribers/registered members to the correct list that I set up in my Aweber account. I already set up the email parser as per the instruction, however, it doesn’t seem to pick up the subscriber’s name.

It showed me the ad tracking is with S2member, and the email address of the person, it’s confirmed or not, but that is about it. The rule for name is set up as follows:

Rule: nFull Name: *(.*?)n, match: body, store in: Name

Can you tell me how to fix it?

Also, if a person signed up as a free subscriber and then shortly upgraded to a paid subscriber before he has “confirmed” his subscription with aweber list, will it cause s2 to not move him from the free list to the subscribed list that I had set up?

Thanks.
Michelle

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 1:52 am #42434
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Please see this post from just a couple days ago. The same issue was reported by another site owner, but seemed to clear itself right up shortly after. It’s almost as if there is a bug in the AWeber Email Parser testing station. See: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/custom-email-parser-for-aweber-name-field/

See also: Knowledge Base » Debugging the AWeber integration

Also, if a person signed up as a free subscriber and then shortly upgraded to a paid subscriber before he has “confirmed” his subscription with aweber list, will it cause s2 to not move him from the free list to the subscribed list that I had set up?

This behavior can be configured here.
See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› Automate Unsubscribes/Opt-Outs

Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 3:06 am #42445

Thank you Jason. These are the settings that I currently have, but I re did all of them. I noticed that when I ran the live tests inside my Aweber account with the exact same message body on all the lists that I created, some of them immediately return the correct parser while some of them would say no rules were matched and if I just keep clicking the test button (without changing the testing message body) it would eventually return the right parser. Very strange… Hopefully it will work now. Thank you.
Michelle

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.