latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

BYPASS Thankyou Page Not Workign

Home Forums Community Forum BYPASS Thankyou Page Not Workign

This topic contains 57 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 5:43 pm #18837

Hi Christian

Thanks for the input here. It seems almost impossible by design to be able to achieve concurrent subscriptions without haveing to rewrite the core payment framework, which I dont have time to do.

So this leaves me in a pickle here. If I have to move to WishList, which they say can do it, i have to undoo a shit
ton of customizations I already made in s2 and I dont want to have to go that route if nessseary.

Im a lead developer myself with 11 years experince. I understand work load, but in not asking for detailed
PHP code – im asking for

1) Clickbank Returns – THIS FILE
2) Then It process to PayPal – THIS FILE
3) Then it sends the members email – THIS FILE
4) It does the storing of the transets – THIS FILE

I just need the flow and I may be able to come up with a patch. This issue is you have 2 sets of PayPal files
one in the original framework and on in the /pro/ framework. Im just unsure whats being called and where
so if he can provide a small Map of the Clickbank to Registration process, just showing me the files I may be about
to get this to work.

I had wasted 6 hours yesterday going through the files… the naming conventions are hard to follow as I dont understand the core (I guess good Job Security LOL)

Anyway – if I disable the EOT that means that the members will happily have access even on a cancellation. So i guess we can just do this manually then. (thats another thing) I dont see any clickbank EOT files. where is this in PayPal? I seems that everything is routed in PayPal. – So is this the s2members folder or the /pro/ folder paypal files then you have PDN and IPN retunrs… its just confusing really to be honest with you.

Anyway so if i disable the EOT then a customer refunds I would have to manually adjust access. Now you mention a script? Can i write any EOT hacks there?

Once thing I really dont get is th IPN storage – transets – why this is in the wp_options table makes no sense to me
and im not sure what hooks are deleting them, and checking them.. you have tons of validations going on from every angle.. its just complex (without being the actual coder) on this project.

Anyway if you can give me some flow insights – hook work arounds im not aware of to hack functionality of
s2member that would be great. Other wise – i may have to move to wishlist and start this @ square one which im trying not to right now…

Ricky

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 9:06 pm #18851

Yeah, I know what you mean. It took me a bit to get used it, I was used to a very different way of doing it. And I still don’t know everything about it, but when I know what I’m looking for, now I can usually find it. I use a lot my editor’s to search all files under a directory and subdirectories.

So now that I think I understand better what you need, I’ll try to answer these:

[hilite mono]s2member_pro_clickbank_return[/hilite] is handled by s2member-pro\includes\classes\gateways\clickbank\clickbank-return-in.inc.php

There you’ll find a [hilite mono]wp_redirect[/hilite] to the s2Member’s PayPal processing with [hilite mono]s2member_paypal_return[/hilite] and [hilite mono]s2member_paypal_proxy_verification[/hilite]. You can read about it here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -> IPN w/ Proxy Key[/hilite]

Here are some abbreviations you’ll come across:

• in: in file names is for inner routines.
  • wa: “web accept” in PayPal, that’s how they call Buy Now transactions in their API.
  • w: with.
  • wo: without.
  • ccaps: custom capabilities.
  • sp: specific post/page.
  • cp: conditional phase, a method in some classes.

[hilite mono]s2member_paypal_return[/hilite] is handled by s2member\includes\classes\paypal-return-in.inc.php

Since you’re selling subscriptions, in that file you’ll see these two that will be of interest to you, and I added the files where those classes are:

[hilite code]c_ws_plugin__s2member_paypal_return_in_subscr_or_wa_w_level::cp[/hilite]
s2member\includes\classes\paypal-return-in-subscr-or-wa-w-level.inc.php

[hilite code]c_ws_plugin__s2member_paypal_return_in_subscr_modify_w_level::cp[/hilite]
s2member\includes\classes\paypal-return-in-subscr-modify-w-level.inc.php

The “modify” one is for existing users that were logged in when they started the checkout.

I found transients are set in those. Jason used http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/set_transient and I’m guessing he did it like that because he was trying to do everything sticking to WP’s ways as much as possible.

The signup confirmation email corresponding to those I found sent from:
s2member\includes\classes\paypal-notify-in-subscr-or-wa-w-level.inc.php
s2member\includes\classes\paypal-notify-in-subscr-modify-w-level.inc.php

Search for [hilite mono]signup_email[/hilite] in those.

The registration part s2member\includes\classes\registrations.inc.php

ClickBank notifications s2member-pro\includes\classes\gateways\clickbank\clickbank-notify-in.inc.php are important too, e.g. when payments fail and EOT is triggered.

For EOT behavior, this file: s2member\includes\classes\auto-eots.inc.php

Sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I spent some time searching the files and finding the things you were asking. I hope they help you!

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 8:29 pm #18966

Hey Christian

Thanks for the informative and deatiled response. This should be what i need to try to patch and modify
exisiting subscriptions. What im thinking here. Is that in the

s2member\includes\classes\paypal-notify-in-subscr-or-wa-w-level.inc.php
s2member\includes\classes\paypal-notify-in-subscr-modify-w-level.inc.php

Files is what really handles the user subscriptions as far as upgrading and adding to user accounts
so i may be able to patch that logic in order to allow 2 subscriptions, as long as the transients are
handled in there.

Thanks again bro!
Ricky

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 9:06 pm #18969

Hey Chris

Few things

1) Can you tell me why this is needed in every class

eval (‘foreach(array_keys(get_defined_vars())as$__v)$__refs[$__v]=&$$__v;’);

2) In registrations.inc.php

ms_validate_user_signup()

Is this used to validate the transients ? Cause i see ms_ (multi site) and then non ms_ functions
my install is not MS – so i just want to verify that im working with the right functions

Thanks Bud
Ricky

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 9:43 pm #18970

Hey Chris

I found an important piece of code here

if ($existing_role !== $demotion_role) /* Only if NOT the existing Role. */
$user->set_role ($demotion_role); /* Give User the demotion Role. */

Maybee if i can tell that EOT this script was processing I can tell how to demote the users role
so i’m seeing here this

Since you only store 1 subscription and EOT. Then its basically going to demote the user to the s2 options demotion level no matter what

The question i have here – is any of the IPN variables available at this point. this way i can tell if
its a level 2 or level 1 being cancelled? or if not then this patch wont work because i have to depend
on the DB variables that are already stored

so then the question here is – say the stored IPN is LEVEL 1 and then they buy LEVEL 2 – is the stored
IPN varibles overwritten or added to?

I guess my answers will be in the subsciber modify file – im going to keep on digging. However one thing that
confuses me here. The modify file seems to only modify logged in users – unless im missing something here completely

And sorry to be a pain – but – I see alot of apply_filters() but when i search for the filter name like

ws_plugin__s2member_user_access_role

I cannot find function s2member_user_access_role()

Anyway thanks again

Ricky

Thanks
Ricky

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 10:11 pm #18971

OK dude.. forget all the crap on the top I asked.. not important. I figured out a way to hack
the custom= variable stored in the DB with the Clickbank Item number I need to determine
demotion. Now my question here is almost the same as above

say the stored IPN is LEVEL 1 and then they buy LEVEL 2 – is the stored
IPN varibles overwritten or added to in the DB?

Thanks!
Ricky

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 10:28 pm #18973

ok man i think i may have what i need here dude. I just need some clerfication – inside the

clickbank-notify-in.inc.php – in the PRO folder. If it gets the cancellation request – where is that notfication
funneled through next

paypal-notify-in-subscr-or-rp-cancellation-w-level.inc.php

or

paypal-notify-in-subscr-or-rp-eots-w-level.inc.php

My goal is to find exactly what they canceled since I already have hacked the custom = to equal

domain.com|CB ITEM

So when that CANCEL comes in – that custom= should already have the item being canceled
so basiclly I need to use that as an identifier to demote the user

so where are these stored – or what file passes this to the EOT ?

Please let me know.. im almost there i think :)

RIcky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 12:22 am #18976

never mind dude. I got it ;)

The only thing i have a question on now is

$user->set_role (“s2member_level” . $paypal[“level”]); /* (upgrade/downgrade) */

This needs to be prefixed – like s2member_level1 or s2member_level2

thanks

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 1:29 am #18977

Anyway found a BUG in your code

http://screencast.com/t/8gO56pvg

Basically its setting the transients in that line with an ID of 0
Which is making the registration process fail

This is somthing that i have not modified here

Ricky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 1:31 am #18978

I’m glad it’s helped you make progress. :)

About the EOT and what access to remove based on the subscription ended, well, s2Member doesn’t currently worry about what the subscription gives access to or not, since on demotion it just removes everything, ccaps and level, down to just Subscriber role.

So in order to keep one subscription’s access and remove the other, you’ll need to add somewhere, what access each of your subscriptions gives.

If you use your CB item number to match a ccap used for access, then it’d be simple. E.g. CB item 1 gives ccap 1, then it’s simple to remove the access. But if you have a more complex access setup, then you’ll need to have it defined somewhere in order to know what access to remove from the user’s account on EOT.

You could also match it to a level number, but then you’d have to modify the s2Member Level roles, since they give incremental access, e.g. Level 2 also gives access to Level 1 content.

To remove the incremental access, you’d have to edit Level 2 to remove the WP capability [hilite mono]access_s2member_level1[/hilite]. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/user-role-editor/

If you edit the roles, you’ll want to lock them so they aren’t reset on update. Knowledge Base » Locking s2Member Roles/Capabilities

To remove the particular role or ccaps in your custom demotions, this may be helpful: Knowledge Base » Changing Roles/Capabilities via PHP

About ccaps, they’re actually WP capabilities given to a specific user, not to a role. In the s2Member interface they’d just be the string you give them, but in reality the have the prefix [hilite mono]access_s2member_ccap_[/hilite], so keep that in mind when you work with them.

1) Can you tell me why this is needed in every class
[hilite code]eval (‘foreach(array_keys(get_defined_vars())as$__v)$__refs[$__v]=&$$__v;’);[/hilite]

That line is before the action hooks. It prepares all the vars available at that point of the script, to pass them in the action hook, so they’re available to your hack if you need them.

2) In registrations.inc.php
[hilite mono]ms_validate_user_signup()[/hilite]

Is this used to validate the transients ? Cause i see ms_ (multi site) and then non ms_ functions
my install is not MS – so i just want to verify that im working with the right functions

You won’t use that ms_ method. From the documentation right above the method:

* Filters Multisite User validation.
* This can ONLY be fired through `/wp-signup.php` on the front-side.
* 	Or through `/register` via BuddyPress.

* @attaches-to ``add_filter("wpmu_validate_user_signup");``

I hope it helps!

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 1:33 am #18979

Just noticed the posts you made while I was writing mine. I’ll reply to those in a sec.

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 1:33 am #18980

Sorry – for some reason my backup buddy on DEV did not add the auto increment to the wp_options table YUKKKK

Anyway I figured out how to hack it to do exactly what i needed for concurent subscriptions.. its
was pretty tuff to say the least and the naming conventions drive me nuts LOL

Ricky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 1:42 am #18981

lol yeah, it has a curve, but you’ve done great so far. I gave you the “Advanced” user badge. :)

Thanks for the update on what you reported as a bug earlier, glad you found what was causing it for you.

About your level role question, I think I had already answered it in my previous post without knowing you’d ask.

I figured out how to hack it to do exactly what i needed for concurent subscriptions

So you did it? Nice job!! :D

What was your solution in the end?

By the way, if you had to modify the s2Member files instead of using hooks, I recommend that you move those files to the must-use plugins folder (wp-content/mu-plugins) so they aren’t overwritting when you update s2Member.

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 2:31 am #18996

Hey Dude

Ok here is the method to my madness :D – I took notice of the custom= variable passed to
ClickBank – then funneled back into PAYPAL files, then i figured out that the only real use of
it was to verify $HTTP_HOST for validation

SO I used that to my advantage UUMMUUHHAAA

What I did was Hack this 2 files to accept the custom=
like $paypal[‘custom’]=domain.com|1 – where 1 = CB ITEM PURCHASED

paypal-notify-in.inc.php // validates custom domain.com | HACKED to validate domain.com|item#
paypal-return-in.inc.php // validates custom domain.com | HACKED to validate domain.com|item#

Then in these 4 files I updated it with some logic where

paypal-return-in-subscr-modify-w-level.inc.php // this will ADD TO s2member_custom USERMETA – IF EXISTS
paypal-return-in-subscr-or-wa-w-level.inc.php // this will ADD TO s2member_custom USERMETA – IF EXISTS
paypal-notify-in-subscr-modify-w-level.inc.php // this will ADD TO s2member_custom USERMETA – IF EXISTS
paypal-notify-in-subscr-or-wa-w-level.inc.php // this will ADD TO s2member_custom USERMETA – IF EXISTS

if(s2member_custom) Exists which would = domain.com|1
I did not overwrite it – I added to it like domain.com|1,2,3
etc where 1,2,3 would be the items purchased

Then in this files

paypal-notify-in-subscr-or-rp-cancellation-w-level.inc.php

which basically stores the EOT for WP_CRON processing, I hacked it to store the Item Number (1,2,3)
Being cancelled in a new user option (s2member_cancel_request)

Then in the actual EOT system file

auto-eots.inc.php

I hacked it to check the current s2member_custom (domain.com|1) against the s2member_cancel_request (1,2,3) etc..

Which will either override the default demotion setting to downgrade the level being canceled
from 2 to 1 based on the items logic OR to keep default demotion setting based on the item criteria we now have

//default demotion
$demotion_role = c_ws_plugin__s2member_option_forces::force_demotion_role(“subscriber”);

So im still testing this out, but in theory now its storing everything needed, to do these cross checks
and demote per item number that is happily stored in custom= and on a cancel request stored in happly stored in s2member_cancel_request option

BUT

Then I realized that this file does it in real time so I added the EOT logic
that would demote a user based on the cancellation Item sent

paypal-notify-in-subscr-or-rp-eots-w-level.inc.php

But now im thinking as i type this – that if this gets called directly, its not going to set the EOT data for WP_CRON
and its going to do EOT right there. So I cant rely on the (s2member_cancel_request) being stored
because it never really sets up for WP_CRON – unless im missing somthing here.. and if thats the case
then i can demote based on the custom= variable directly (as the custom var passed will have the item number thet are canceling – then the current s2member_custom in the DB will have the items they purchased as 1,2,3 etc..).

Now Im not sure how this file effects things so if you can share some insight, would be awesome if its even used
in ClickBank processing

So basiclly I figured out

clickbank-return-in.inc.php // THIS HANDLES IPN RETURN SOLELY FOR SALES & RECURRING
clickbank-notify-in.inc.php // THIS PIPES ALL IPN QUERIES TO PAYPAL NOTIFY

clickbank-button-in.inc.php
//This creates short code. However it hard codes the HTTPHOST attribute for some reason
//so I forced it not too, since i needed to pass the |1

Anyway Ive been hacking at this since 8PM and I think i have it.. i’m in the process of upgrading the test account to make sure I do have it :) But everything seems to be storing right as i coded it

I have 11 years dev experience, and this was a tuff one :)

Thanks!
Ricky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 2:45 am #18997

Ok hit a problem on the upgrade, I basically went to purchase level 2 and the IPN and RTN logs all look great
however, it asks me to re register again for some reason, its not finding the emails that i previously used
on the initial purchase. Would you know what may be causing that?

Anyway on my initial purchase it asked me to confirm my email, maybee that’s the reason why? However
the account is created and the user_meta is stored as expected. Its just not upgrading the account. But all the
vars and everything expected are there and validating, including the the same purchase email :(

What should have happen is the

paypal-return-in-subscr-modify-w-level.inc.php

Should have updated the account, and basiclly restored the options in the usermeta. But instead it
treated it like a new account, not sure why?

Anyway – Im shot. thanks for your help!!

Ricky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 5:00 am #19003

The pipe separated values in the custom attribute are already supported by s2Member, called custom values. You can add them to your custom attribute in the shortcode for the button. You can read abou them in the attribute descriptions. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes[/hilite]

Keep them in mind so your implementation doesn’t conflict with some part of s2Member. These are mostly available for use in the Notifications and Tracking APIs, as well as the New User and Signup Confirmation emails. I’m not sure if they’re already stored in the database, you may want to check that.

Ah, regarding selling the access using levels, I’m sorry I mentioned it earlier as a possibility, I now realized it isn’t for you. The thing is that you want to add access through the second subscription, so levels may not be what you want if the extra access isn’t supposed to build on top of the access from the first subscription. If these subscriptions are independent, you really want to use ccaps.

Should have updated the account, and basiclly restored the options in the usermeta. But instead it treated it like a new account, not sure why?

About s2Member assuming it’s a new account when you purchased the 2nd subscription, were you logged in? If you are logged out, s2Member will take the new purchase as meant for a new account. You have to be logged in to your account when you click the CB button, if you want to upgrade your account. And you have to use the button generated with the s2Member shortcode for it, since it includes some dynamic information that would be missing in a regular CB button.

Anyway on my initial purchase it asked me to confirm my email, maybee that’s the reason why?

Are you using BuddyPress, which asks for account activation, or talking about an email list double opt-in confirmation? s2Member doesn’t require you to confirm your email address. You can login right away without checking your email, unless you disabled custom passwords and the user needs to get the password from the New User email WP sends him.

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 2:40 pm #19061

Hi Christian

1) I didnt know that you can | custom or i would have not hacked it that way LOL
anyway – what variables are the stored in after the PIPE? Are they accessable on ALL
RTN and NOTIFY scripts?

2) ccaps What are these and How do I use them in my implimentation above. The goal of
the code I had written was to

1) pipe ITEM# in custom
2) store in DB
3) ON cancel it will return the pipe custom orignally sent
so we now store it for EOT processing
4) On EOT processing read cancel ITEM# match it against purchased items 1,2,3
demote based on what was canceled.

Thats the goal here and what I have written but this leads me into #3

3) Now since the user needs to be logged in to do the upgrade this puts me in a pickle
this code was really not though through in a marketing perspective I gotta say.

The Funnel is as follows:

LEVEL1 -> Store Transits -> UPSELL LEVEL 2 -> Store Transits -> registration = 2 NEW accounts BAD

The Funnel should be

LEVEL1 -> Store Transits -> UPSELL LEVEL 2 -> Look up email upgrade OR new account -> registration

So from a code standpoint the upsell should be purchased from inside the members area
From a marketing standpoint the Final Registration should be done after the Funnel and purchasing
is complete.

So with that being said.. is there a way to create the registration somewhere so that when UPSELL LEVEL2
is presented.. atleast s2Memebr can function on its normal routines?

Thanks
Ricky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 5:40 pm #19080

I didnt know that you can | custom or i would have not hacked it that way LOL
anyway – what variables are the stored in after the PIPE? Are they accessable on ALL
RTN and NOTIFY scripts?

Sorry, since you were talking about the piped values, I thought you knew about them, so I didn’t think of mentioning it earlier. The whole string for the custom attribute gets saved in usermeta, including the piped values. Look here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants -> S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_CUSTOM[/hilite]

S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_CUSTOM
This will always be a (string) containing the current User's Custom String; 
associated with their s2Member Profile. Empty if not logged in.

<?php echo S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_CUSTOM; ?>
This may output something like: www.yourdomain.com|cv1|cv2|cv3
(this is the input field value for the custom="" attribute in your Shortcode)

But that constant may not be available right when the user returns from ClickBank. It most probably will be available in the s2 Vars, though. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Buttons -› s2 Vars (Explained)[/hilite]

Now, I haven’t checked if the custom attribute is sent by CB with each notification afterwards, like with the recurring payments or cancellations/refunds, you’ll need to test this. If it doesn’t, you’ll need to save in usermeta the CB transaction/subscr ID, whatever CB identifies the subscription with in its IPNs, and include the item’s number.

Knowing the item number you’ll be able to remove that level/ccap when the user cancels/refunds.

ccaps What are these and How do I use them in my implimentation above.

This video explains them quite well:

You will still want to read the documentation for them here:
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capabilities[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capability and Member Level Files[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Buttons -› Capability (Buy Now) Buttons[/hilite]

That said, now that I saw your upsell path, I realize these are not subscriptions that you’d sell independently. One would be an upsell to the first one, so Levels will work fine for access, since it’s incremental too. Unless you plan to sell Level 2 without requiring Level 1, then you’ll need to separate them with ccaps.

So with that being said.. is there a way to create the registration somewhere so that when UPSELL LEVEL2
is presented.. atleast s2Memebr can function on its normal routines?

The funnel I’d try would be:

Level 1 -> CB checkout -> Registration -> Auto login -> Upsell Level 2 -> CB checkout

For the auto-login after registration I have a hack you can try:

wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php
[hilite pre_code]

[/hilite]

Then you can set the first login to redirect the person to your upsell sales page. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› One-Time Offers (Upon Login)[/hilite]

this code was really not though through in a marketing perspective I gotta say.

Right, it wasn’t. It started over 2 years ago as a simple plugin to restrict certain things and sell access to them through PayPal, but Jason is not a marketer. Since it was good, it became very popular and with feature requests, Jason kept expanding what it does, but always limited by what the original framework permits.

Year and a half ago I started working with him and I do have a marketing background, and being in charge of support I’ve dealt with what users have trouble with. So about a year ago we started talking about a rewrite of s2Member, and about 6 months ago he started working on it, the last 4 months almost exclusively on it.

The new version takes care of most of the known limitations s2Member has, permits to do what most users have requested, and opens up some possibilities that no one has even asked for yet. It won’t be perfect and we’ll still be improving it, but it’ll be a quantum leap from what it now is, and it already is quite decent even with it’s current limitations.

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 7:37 pm #19090

Hey Christian

Thanks for all the informative responses you have given me. A++ Without your help here id be stuck
in this code for much longer :)

Level 1 -> CB checkout -> Registration -> Auto login -> Upsell Level 2 -> CB checkout

that funnel sounds like the perfect solution, so my question then is

c_ws_plugin__s2member_login_redirects::login_redirect($vars[‘login’]);

Can I replace that with wp_redirect to the upsell page?
So it autologs in and then redirects to the correct place (UPSELL LEVEL2 )?

Also After the second checkout what happens when it realizes they are logged in
where would they be redirected to, the Home Page? Or should I just use the
redirect variable in the shortcode to handle that?

And sorry for being a pain in the ass :)

I have Buddy Press installed which wants to activate the account? Im new to buddy press
so you know of a way to disable that behavior.

Ok so the way I have it now is basically hacking the custom to always carry the vars I need. I will watch the
ccaps video to try and understand how to use ccaps – as I guess I built my own ccaps last night LOL

Anyway thanks for the outstanding help. I think im almost there man :)

Also I understand Code/Marketing I have been marketing/coding for over 11years now
and I also use that knowledge when writing code. I always advise good programmers
to learn a little marketing it will help them be more of a company asset

Thanks
Ricky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 8:24 pm #19093

Hey

I just watched the video on ccaps, the only issue I have with them for my situation is I need 2 levels
to identify 2 subscriptions. ccaps does not offer flexibility in that reguard. Unless Im missing something

Anyway have a look at my above post when you get the chance :)

Thanks again!
Ricky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 8:30 pm #19094

In my post 2 above – disreguard my quesiton about the redirect – I missed

Then you can set the first login to redirect the person to your upsell sales page. Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› One-Time Offers (Upon Login)

Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 8:38 pm #19095

Can I replace that with wp_redirect to the upsell page?

Yes, you can do that. That’s actually how I had it before the last revision, but I had to change it to that so that the Login OTO redirections worked.

Also After the second checkout what happens when it realizes they are logged in
where would they be redirected to, the Home Page?

The second checkout will happen with the user already registered and logged in, so the hack won’t apply there.

To send the person to a specific page after checkout, you’d use the URL for the Thank-you page for that product in ClickBank. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Thank-You Page Integration[/hilite]

I have Buddy Press installed which wants to activate the account? Im new to buddy press
so you know of a way to disable that behavior.

I don’t know how to disable that. You’ll need to ask the BP guys that question. :/

Thanks for all the informative responses you have given me. A++ Without your help here id be stuck
in this code for much longer :)

Anyway thanks for the outstanding help. I think im almost there man :)

Thanks for the kudos! I’m glad I can help you, although many parts weren’t something I was familiar with. I know how it’s been for me when I needed to customize something and got help or not.

Also I understand Code/Marketing I have been marketing/coding for over 11years now
and I also use that knowledge when writing code. I always advise good programmers
to learn a little marketing it will help them be more of a company asset

Yeah, I know what you mean. I started to learn PHP about 11 years ago myself. Was part of the SMF open source project for years. Then I did some real estate business, and studied internet marketing some years, and when I wanted to create a membership site and studied the options, found s2Member and ended up joining the project. :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 8:49 pm #19096

Hey dude

Ok I implimented the s2member hack and set the 1st login to go to the upsell page then BAMO

You have successfully created your account! To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address.

Buddy Press is forcing the email activation. I think thi is screwing up the flow, any thoughts on that?

Thanks
Ricky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 8:51 pm #19097

Oh and awesome man! 11 Years GPL BABY LOL – :)
I wish i found the time to be part of open source projects, I used to be an expert at oscommerce back in 2004

RIcky

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 9:02 pm #19098

Never mind on the Buddy Press. I found a plugin to disable that nonsence :)

http://buddypress.org/community/groups/bp-disable-activation/

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.