latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can't select Post Level Restriction option?

Home Forums Community Forum Can't select Post Level Restriction option?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 8:59 am #29512

I’m suddenly having a problem with Firefox. When I create a post, the S2Member Post Level Restrictions widget dropdown menu is not letting me click on an option. Even though the various options are displayed, the cursor is not changing to an arrow to allow me to select one of them for the post. However, there is no issue when I use Chrome or IE. I am wondering if this is a Java/Javascript issue (I’m not sure which is right)? Regardless, any suggestions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 2:35 pm #29558
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michael,

I just tested this on the latest version of Firefox and it works as expected, so I suspect there’s a problem with your browser cache or another WordPress plugin is conflicting with s2Member, or a Firefox extension that you have installed is causing these weird issues.

I recommend clearing your Firefox browser cache and testing again. If that doesn’t fix the problem, I suggest trying to deactivate other WordPress plugins and/or Firefox extensions.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.