latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ccbill error

Home Forums Community Forum ccbill error

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 2:35 am #24967
DrByte
Username: DrByte

Hi Guys

My customers (new) are not getting any conformation email for our site to complete the registration. I contacted ccbill and did couple of tests and here what’s happening.

“The postback is failing, with a 200 result. This typically means that the URL we are posting to is redirecting to another page which gives the 200 result. I have no information either way on the final destination URL, only that the postback script is not working as expected.”

Any idea?

Sam

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:23 am #24998

Hi Sam.

What do you mean by the postback? The return URL, or the IPN one?

Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:59 am #25007
DrByte

Hi Cris,

IPN. I think ccBill updated their system and somehow both sides are not communication as it should be

Thanks

Sam

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  DrByte.
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 9:07 am #25011
DrByte

I found this in the URL Approval Page Template under ccBill® Approval/Denial URLs ( required )

/?s2member_pro_ccbill_return&s2member_paypal_return=1&s2member_paypal_proxy=ccbill&s2member_paypal_proxy_use=x-preview

Are both suppose to be in there? Paypal and ccbill?

/?s2member_pro_ccbill_return=1

give this

/?s2member_pro_ccbill_return&s2member_paypal_return=1&s2member_paypal_proxy=ccbill&s2member_paypal_proxy_use=standard-emails……..

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  DrByte.
Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 12:47 am #25106
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Yes, that URL is correct. s2Member routes all the different gateways through its internal PayPal processor, branching out to different areas depending on the gateway being used.

Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 2:03 am #25128
DrByte

OK, I understand.

Can you guys test ccBill and see if any can complete the registration process using ccBill

Thank you

Sam

Posted: Friday Sep 14th, 2012 at 6:33 am #25280

I can’t test ccBill, but I’ll show this to Jason so he checks it out. But first, could you send your log entries for the transaction with the error? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.