latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ccBill Subscription Upgrades

Home Forums Community Forum ccBill Subscription Upgrades

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 1:08 pm #41954

I’m essentially just bumping this recent thread regarding ccBill Upgrade Buttons: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/ccbill-subscription-upgrade-button/

I was wondering if there’s scope to integrate this functionality into s2, or whether you could recommend a developer who may be keen to build it as 3rd party?

I’m willing to commission it to see if it could work (not the end of the world if not — I know how dodgy ccBill can be!). I can see it adding real value to site admins who want to offer finer control for users wishing to switch between subscriptions.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 9:04 am #42254
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’m afraid we do not have a set date for when this integration will be available. If you’d like to have a developer integrate this into your installation of s2Member, we recommend posting a job listing on jobs.wordpress.net, or elance.com.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.