latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change Selected item on Multiple Pro Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Change Selected item on Multiple Pro Forms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Glyn Davidson 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 16th, 2013 at 6:12 pm #61969

On a page with multiple pro-forms, is it possible to use a shortcode to specify which one is selected?

Something like this:

[s2Member-Pro-Form]
    [s2Member-Pro-Form desc="1" /]
    [s2Member-Pro-Form desc="2" selected="true"/]  <----
    [s2Member-Pro-Form desc="3" /]
[/s2Member-Pro-Form]
  • This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Glyn Davidson.
  • This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Glyn Davidson.
  • This topic was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  Glyn Davidson.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 16th, 2013 at 7:01 pm #61974
cassel
Username: cassel

Did you try to see which one is visible by default? Is it the first one listed?

Posted: Monday Dec 16th, 2013 at 10:53 pm #61983
jaime jay
Username: jaimejay

I would love to hear an answer for that as well… If I understand you correctly, are you looking for a way to get only one of the forms on the page instead of showing all the data entry points?

Posted: Saturday Dec 28th, 2013 at 6:08 pm #62217

In s2Member > PayPal Pro Forms > Wrapping Multiple Shortcodes, you’ll find this solution:

It is also possible to link to a Pro Form and pre-select a specific Checkout Option that appears in the list. Starting from the first Checkout Option in the list (we call this Checkout Option 1) you can choose which Checkout Option number you want to have selected by default. This is accomplished by linking to any Post/Page on your site which contains a Pro Form Shortcode; and then adding the ?s2p-option= variable onto the end of that URL (as seen below).

This example would pre-select option 2.

http://www.example.com/my-checkout-form/?s2p-option=2

The absolute default Checkout Option is always the first one (Checkout Option 1).
This would pre-select option 1 (but this is NOT necessary, because it’s the default already).

http://www.example.com/my-checkout-form/?s2p-option=1
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.