latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change Time to Date

Home Forums Community Forum Change Time to Date

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:05 pm #15855
Rebecca
Username: rebeccaz

I have added the “Wp S2m Auto Eot Time” field to my Users – Report for Email. But I would much rather have that field populated from “Wp S2m Auto Eot Date.” Is there a relatively simple way for me to change this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 8:01 pm #15987
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rebecca,

Can you show us the code you added? If I can see that, I’ll have a better idea what you’re trying to do.

Posted: Saturday Jun 9th, 2012 at 3:29 pm #16079
Rebecca
Username: rebeccaz

I’m sorry if I was not clear – I had not yet reached the point of manually changing code. I am using the S2members plugin in my WordPress Admin Area. Under users, a list called “Report for Email” had already been created. We want to add a column to the report that shows when their subscription expires. Using “Configure this list” I placed the new column from the list available, adding “Wp S2m Auto Eot Time.” But that field displays the data as a Unix Time Stamp. We really need a date readable in English human language. I have noticed that when exporting a full members list, the field “Wp S2m Auto Eot Date” is included – which is just what we want in the “Report for Email.” But that field name is not among the list displayed as available for configuring my email report. (I’m assuming since it exists in the database, it should be a fairly simple matter to include when configuring a new report.)

(By the way – this is necessary because the full members report export sends only csv files in bursts of 250 members at a time – a cumbersome process when one is dealing with thousands of members. This is an issue we have talked about before, and I was told a modification might be considered for this summer’s revise. Meanwhile, the custom Report for Emai is not liimited in that way. So – in part – this is a workaround to avoid the problem we wrote about earlier. FYI.)

I hope this is clearer than my initial query.

Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 11:31 pm #16189
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rebecca,

It sounds like you’re using a 3rd party plugin that generates the “Report for Email” and allows you to “add a column to the report”, as those are not features of s2Member.

The s2Member EOT time is stored in the database as a Unix Timestamp. If you wish for that plugin to display the data in another format, you’ll need to modify the 3rd party plugin to convert the Unix Timestamp into a human readable format before displaying it using the PHP date() function.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.