latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon Codes that identify & credit affiliate

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon Codes that identify & credit affiliate

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 7:57 pm #29349

Hello,

I am considering also purchasing iDev affiliate. I assume this would automatically make members affiliates also (?) Please tell me if the below is possible and if I need to integrate with iDev to make it happen:

Is it possible to create a coupon code that applies a discount but also identifies and credits an affiliate for the sale *AND* tracks parent/sub affiliate relationships (for multi-tier affiliate program).

If it is possible, obviously this would mean each affiliate gets his own unique code. Can this code be generated automatically – either the (s2m or iDev) system generates the unique code and posts it in the Affiliate panel *OR* would admin create a coupon code and the system then applies a unique affiliate identifier to the code?

Ideally, I would like to do this:

-integrate the signups and have membership levels where people can become members only (access content), affiliates only or both.
-issue each affiliate his own unique coupon code that applies a discount, tracks the sale and sub affiliate.
-include an ‘offline marketing box’ (a feature of iDev) into signup where site registrants can manually enter their “Coupon Code” (affiliate id). (i assume that if the site visitor is sent via an affiliate link that this box would be pre-poulated with the affiliate id/coupon code or not show up at all).

Please tell me we can do this :) …or at least integrate in such a way that members become affiliates automatically *AND* we create that “Enter referral ID” field in signup (for offline marketing purposes).

Another possibility: Can we integrate s2m with Post Affiliate Pro (www.qualityunit.com) in such a way that members become affiliates automatically *AND* create that “Enter referral ID” field in signup? (I like PAP because they offer a hosted affiliate tracking solution).

PS: Where are we with auto-sending a series of member expiry emails – is this feature available yet? When?

THANKS!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Mark Lanch.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 12:50 pm #29421
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mark,

Please read over Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes -› Affiliate Coupon Codes; I believe that will answer most of your questions. (If you have further questions, please let us know.) There is no automatic generation of coupon codes in s2Member; coupon codes must be manually entered by an administrator.

Regarding EOT notifications: We’re working on incorporating that into the next major release of s2Member. We don’t have a release date set, but we’ll make an announcement as soon as we’re ready.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.