latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Credit Card

Home Forums Community Forum Credit Card

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 14th, 2013 at 4:50 pm #55790

I have S2Member and S2Member Pro. I am attempting to use the Pro-Form option so my users can select a credit card. The credit card images do not show when the user views the page.

You can see this at http://clubcollegelifemagazine.com/?page_id=29

We are almost ready to open the site for our readership base but I have to get this last bit working first. Any help is greatly appreciated.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 1:26 am #55810
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I’m seeing that all of s2Member’s JavaScript and CSS is loading into your site, so the problem is not that s2Member is not trying to load this part of the form. My guess would be that something in your theme is preventing this from working correctly. Try reverting back to a default WordPress theme, and see if the images for your credit cards show up then. If they do then you’ll know this is an error with your theme’s CSS, and you should contact your theme’s developer to see what you can do about this.

Otherwise, let me know and I’ll take another look.

Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 6:55 pm #55916

I have changed the template back to the original wordpress and still the credit card images are a no-show.

Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 7:37 pm #55922

A quick look at this site in the Chrome developer console reveals there are some JavaScript errors with plugins running on this site. Please test against a clean installation of WordPress before reporting bugs. Clean meaning, no other plugins except s2Member, and running a default WP theme. You are running a default WP theme, but there are several plugins running in concert with s2Member on this installation, making it very difficult to know exactly what the underlying of this is.

If you deactivate all other plugins except s2Member, does the problem still occur?
If so, please report back and we’ll have a tech assist you with this.

Posted: Saturday Aug 17th, 2013 at 7:31 am #56072

OK I have taken out ALL of the plugins except S2Member and reverted back to a default wordpress theme. The credit card ismages are still not showing up.

You can see this at http://clubcollegelifemagazine.com/?page_id=29

Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 4:00 am #56224
Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience over the weekend.

I just took a look at your profile and I noticed that I mentioned that you can turn off s2Member’s CSS in a previous reply. I’m guessing that you did that and it helped your installation in this thread?

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/getting-failed-to-load-resource-error/#post-53113

That’s probably what’s causing this error. I just noticed that s2Member’s JavaScript is loading, but its CSS is not. s2Member puts these images in the Pro Form with its CSS. You might try taking that part out of s2Member’s CSS file and adding it to an external CSS file for your site, if you can’t work with s2Member’s whole CSS file.

The CSS file that you need is here:

/s2member-pro/includes/separates/gateways/paypal/paypal.css

s2Member generates the links to the images dynamically, so you’d want to change all of the parts that say this:

<?php echo $i; ?>

To the /s2member-pro/images directory of your site. In this case I think that would be this:

http://clubcollegelifemagazine.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/images
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 4:02 am #56226
Bruce
Staff Member

I just tested this by editing the source code of your page. It works when this CSS file is loaded.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.