latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom emails notifications for selling ccaps

Home Forums Community Forum Custom emails notifications for selling ccaps

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 10th, 2013 at 12:19 pm #59401

Hey guys,

We’re recently adding a small paid downloads section to our site where members/guests can purchase some of our video courses as zipped downloads.

To do this we are selling ccaps that relate to the download on our server but would like to customise the email sent to the customer when a purchase has been made so it relates to this purchase and possibly includes a link too,

Is there a simple way to edit email notifications sent per ccap sold?

Thanks in advance for your response :)

Paul @ designer-cakes.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 14th, 2013 at 1:55 pm #59574
cassel
Username: cassel

I think you can use replacement codes to include the specific name of the particular product purchased, but I don’t think you can create a different email for different product. I tried to use conditionals in the past and it has not worked. I don’t know if there is a newer method to achieve that. Hopefully, someone more knowledgable will come in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.