latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customer Service SUCKS

Home Forums Community Forum Customer Service SUCKS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 5:29 pm #29705
Stan Ford
Username: sfordbw

Lost Password. Link has yet to be email 13 hours later….

I paid for PRO and used it for a year. This is all b/c of an update sent yesterday. What a bunch of bullshit. A joke of a company.

Failed to reset my password and now cost my company money. I use CC BILL with this bullshit plug-in. I can’t post in Customer Service b/c you must have a member password HA HA HA….

What a bunch of idiots…. If they would reset it, there would be no issue.

Signed,

One Pissed off customer

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 6:37 am #29742

I just saw your other post regarding losing access to your account. Right, not having a Pro account, you wouldn’t be able to post in the Customers forum, but you can post here as you did above, which was fine.

I’m sorry you lost your password in the first place, and that you aren’t getting the email from the site to get a new password. Emails are being sent from the site, but it’s possible that they aren’t reaching your email account for some reason (I’ve seen this happen in some rare instances before). Did you get a notification email about my reply to your post here?

I emailed Elizabeth in accounts to help you regain access to your account, but could you please tell us what your Pro account is? Thanks!

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 1:02 pm #31157
Chris Swann
Username: chris429

I’m having the same issue, not getting the password email reset. I even check my spam folder.

We got the pro version of the software, but I never received a username/password for this site. Please send my information to Elizabeth so that i can get access. Primary email address that was used to sign up was xxx.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Chris Swann.
Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 3:08 pm #31166
Staff Member

Hello Chris Swann,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
Your password information has been emailed to you.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 3:12 pm #31167
Staff Member

Hello Stan Ford,

Your issue was answered here:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/help-my-site-has-a-major-issue/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.