latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Discount Coupon for s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Discount Coupon for s2member

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 26th, 2012 at 4:37 pm #9140

Hello,
my name is Matias and I have wordpress 3.2.1 with free s2member plugin.

I would like setup Discount Coupon options for all registered users (free users). I send coupon code via Facebook and user when he like pay package write coupon code and he get – 30 %.

Is this possible with s2member and how?

Please help me.

Thanks

Matias S.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Raam Dev. Reason: Moved to Community Forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 9:27 am #9215

Can you help me?

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:23 pm #9550
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member
Moved to Community Forum, not Unofficial Extension/Hack (wrong forum).

Moving this thread into Community Forum so you have a chance to receive assistance from other site owners. If you’d like priority support from s2Member®, please re-post this topic in our Customer Support Forum and we’ll take a closer look for you.

For further details, please read our Support Policy.

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:51 pm #9554
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I believe the Pro version allows you to use coupon codes, however, if you are using the free version, you will need to custom code this or find another plugin that can do it for you.

I think there are some users here who have accomplished this. Hopefully they will weigh in with actual options or code examples.

Dave

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  David Welch.
Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 4:04 pm #51348

Is there a work-around to solve this problem.

I have S2Member Pro
I only have the PayPal (FREE) account (at this time not upgrading to PayPal Pro)

I want to give out codes that I put into S2Member (eg… 10% off).

I’m okay for now using Paypal buttons.

Question: Is there a work-around to solve this with S2Member??

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 5:09 pm #51350
cassel
Username: cassel

Is there a work-around to solve this problem.

I have S2Member Pro
I only have the PayPal (FREE) account (at this time not upgrading to PayPal Pro)

This is not a problem to be solved. That is exactly how s2Member pro can do. No hack, no code. No need for Paypal Pro. You just wont be able to accept credit cards when using the pro-form (which you need to use so the user can enter a coupon code). Just check under s2Member > Coupons.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.