latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Display list of members on a page

Home Forums Community Forum Display list of members on a page

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 4:31 pm #19191

Hey guys, loving s2member and so glad I bought it, however, i’m trying to crate a page where members can view a directory of other members subscribed to the site.

any ideas? I’ve tried the plugin “member list” but it only displays email and user name, i’d like to display all the info a member submits in the “members public info” section of my registration form.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 6:25 am #19234
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Sheila,

The amr users plugin is a member-listing plugin that has support for s2Member:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/amr-users/
http://wpusersplugin.com/3086/user-lists-and-filtering-with-s2member-fields/

Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 8:27 am #19246

Hi Raam,

Thanks for getting back. We tried that but unfortunately it only displays the username and email of members rather than all the information input into the registration page.

Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 6:35 am #19287
Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 9:49 am #19359

didn’t really help. the member list plugin is useless at showing any information brought in by s2member and the info you gave me above only shows my own information and only when I’m logged in.

Thanks anyways guys, but s2member does’t seem like it’s going to work out for me, I’ll have to look into something else to get this done.

Cheers

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 6:49 am #19480

the info you gave me above only shows my own information and only when I’m logged in

You can enter a user ID in either one of those functions and you’ll get the field values for the user you specified. If you don’t give them a user ID, they’ll default to the current user, e.g. you.

the member list plugin is useless at showing any information brought in by s2member

You’ll need to customize the loop where the member list plugin goes through the members, and add the custom fields using those functions with the ID for the user for each row.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 9:31 am #19638

Hi Christian, thanks for the response, but honestly it’s all greek to me, i have no idea where to find those or what to add in.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 10:09 am #19640

found this old post by you.. seems to be just what i’m looking for!

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/sortable-member-list/

Posted: Thursday Jul 19th, 2012 at 5:05 am #19749

Great! :)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.