latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

email receipt nor mailchimp email sent

Home Forums Community Forum email receipt nor mailchimp email sent

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:01 pm #10564
Mike Waller
Username: seozones

Hi there. I recently had a buyer make a purchase, however he never received the email receipt nor mailchimp email. All of my paypal details and mailchimp details are filled in correctly too. Any ideas why they wouldn’t receive those emails? I received the wordpress new user registration email and also the recurring payment email notification from paypal however. The entered their email correct and I did receive the payment inside my paypal account. Also, the email is not in my mailchimp account list.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:44 pm #10588
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mike,

Please try these suggestions: Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

Also, please enable logging (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging) so that we can better diagnose these problems in the future. (If logging is already enabled, please find any related log entries in wp-content/plugins/s2member-logs/ and share those here.)

Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:59 pm #10593
Mike Waller
Username: seozones

okay, that was on and transaction recorded. However, there is no entry in the mailchimp log report. Which information do I look for to see if the email was sent out after payment was sent?

Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 11:57 am #10661
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Mike,

Does the Email Log plugin show any emails sent to MailChimp for new subscribers?

Could you please double-check the MailChimp List IDs that you added to Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp® and confirm they are correct.

For testing purposes, keep in mind that you can edit an existing user and check the box that says “Re-process List Servers”. When you click Update User, s2Member will reattempt the list subscription for that user.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.