latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT Email Reminders

Home Forums Community Forum EOT Email Reminders

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Tad 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 12:21 pm #5881
Tad
Username: ynpntech

Hi,

Is there a way to set up EOT reminders to go out over a period of time before a membership renews? It would be good to have an option to set up a few template emails to go out over a period of time decided by the admins of that website. Can this be done? If so, how?

Dana

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 4:55 pm #5902
cassel
Username: cassel

I am using MailChimp as a mailing list and integrated with S2M. Although you might not need a mailing list, i set up the autoresponder of MC to send a email 2 weeks before renewal (the duration for my product is 6 months). In the email, i send the people to a hidden page where they have a button to renew. It seems to work well so maybe something to try?

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 3:03 pm #6005
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Dana,

EOT Reminders is not currently a feature of s2Member, but we’re working on it for the next major release of s2Member, expected for release towards the end of March.

In the meantime, you can utilize s2Member’s Auto EOT System hooks to create a plugin that does want you want, or you could use a solution like cassel described above.

Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 9:57 am #6249
Tad
Username: ynpntech

Thanks, it’s very helpful!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.