latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT Time – Display for User (EOT Countdown)

Home Forums Community Forum EOT Time – Display for User (EOT Countdown)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 10:23 pm #18972

Hi s2member,

Is there any code that I can use to display the members remaining EOT time – a countdown feature? Our members get a membership that is valid for 30 days and I wanted to be able to show them the amount of days they have left of their membership. I figured it could show through the EOT time – as we set it for each user.

Sincerely,
Rita

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 1:07 am #19112
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rita,

Yes, you can grab the EOT time with a snippet of PHP, however you’ll need to write your own code for doing the countdown clock. Please see this thread for information on extracting the EOT time for a user.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.