latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #10002. Security error. Security header

Home Forums Community Forum Error #10002. Security error. Security header

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Allan 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 2nd, 2013 at 8:59 am #60092
Allan
Username: optionsweekly

Hi all,

I realised that this error (Error #10002. Security error. Security header is not valid.) can be found on this forum, but after reading the threads, I realised that there can be so many possibilities.. So I was hoping someone might be able to help..

Try to complete a purchase at http://dailymarketview.com/test-buy/, the error will pop out.. Error #10002. Security error. Security header is not valid.

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 4th, 2013 at 5:28 pm #60159
Allan

anyone?

Posted: Wednesday Oct 9th, 2013 at 5:58 am #60241
Allan

@Raam
#Raam

Please help

Posted: Friday Oct 11th, 2013 at 8:05 am #60293
Allan

Hi, Moderators

I have contacted Paypal three times, and each time they tried to help to solve this problem, they said its because I did not input the correct API values. I have after each communication done and triple check the values but the test purchase always produce the same error. (Error #10002. Security error. Security header is not valid.)

I have another three S2M installations and I did not have any problems before.

Please somebody help.. Even if someone who wish to be paid for the time to help me sort this out. Thanks

Thanks

Posted: Monday Oct 14th, 2013 at 9:15 am #60341
Allan
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.