latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error#1000 11546-profil ID

Home Forums Community Forum Error#1000 11546-profil ID

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 10:04 pm #28621

I had this error several time, I just had my paypal pro account one week ago.

PHP v5.3.13 :: WordPress® v3.4.2 :: s2Member® v120703 :: s2Member® Pro v120703
Memory 39.53 MB :: Real Memory 39.75 MB :: Peak Memory 39.71 MB :: Real Peak Memory 39.75 MB
http://www.marcfitt.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1350438403.8271720409393310546875
User-Agent: WordPress/3.4.2; http://www.marcfitt.com
——– Input vars: ( Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:46:44 am UTC ) ——–
array (
‘TRXTYPE’ => ‘R’,
‘ACTION’ => ‘I’,
‘TENDER’ => ‘C’,
‘ORIGPROFILEID’ => ‘I-PUJ4EDSLHYUD’,
‘VERBOSITY’ => ‘HIGH’,
‘USER’ => ‘XGT71UC8TN’,
‘PARTNER’ => ‘xxxxx’,
‘VENDOR’ => ‘xxxxx’,
‘PWD’ => ‘xxxxx’,
)
——– Output string/vars: ( Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:46:45 am UTC ) ——–
RESULT=1000&RESPMSG=Generic processor error: 11546-Profile ID is not valid for this account. Please resubmit request with the correct profile ID.&HOSTCODE=11546&TRANSTIME=2012-10-16 18:46:45
array (
‘RESULT’ => ‘1000’,
‘RESPMSG’ => ‘Generic processor error: 11546-Profile ID is not valid for this account. Please resubmit request with the correct profile ID.’,
‘HOSTCODE’ => ‘11546’,
‘TRANSTIME’ => ‘2012-10-16 18:46:45’,
‘__error’ => ‘Error #1000. Generic processor error: 11546-Profile ID is not valid for this account. Please resubmit request with the correct profile ID.’,
)

PHP v5.3.13 :: WordPress® v3.4.2 :: s2Member® v120703 :: s2Member® Pro v120703
Memory 39.54 MB :: Real Memory 39.75 MB :: Peak Memory 39.71 MB :: Real Peak Memory 39.75 MB
http://www.marcfitt.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1350438403.8271720409393310546875
User-Agent: WordPress/3.4.2; http://www.marcfitt.com
——– Input vars: ( Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:46:45 am UTC ) ——–
array (
‘TRXTYPE’ => ‘R’,
‘ACTION’ => ‘I’,
‘TENDER’ => ‘P’,
‘ORIGPROFILEID’ => ‘I-PUJ4EDSLHYUD’,
‘VERBOSITY’ => ‘HIGH’,
‘USER’ => ‘XGT71UC8TN’,
‘PARTNER’ => ‘xxxxx’,
‘VENDOR’ => ‘xxxxx’,
‘PWD’ => ‘xxxxx’,
)
——– Output string/vars: ( Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:46:45 am UTC ) ——–
RESULT=1000&RESPMSG=Generic processor error: 11546-Profile ID is not valid for this account. Please resubmit request with the correct profile ID.&HOSTCODE=11546&TRANSTIME=2012-10-16 18:46:45
array (
‘RESULT’ => ‘1000’,
‘RESPMSG’ => ‘Generic processor error: 11546-Profile ID is not valid for this account. Please resubmit request with the correct profile ID.’,
‘HOSTCODE’ => ‘11546’,
‘TRANSTIME’ => ‘2012-10-16 18:46:45’,
‘__error’ => ‘Error #1000. Generic processor error: 11546-Profile ID is not valid for this account. Please resubmit request with the correct profile ID.’,
)

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Cristián Lávaque. Reason: Remove some details

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 9:28 am #28688

Hi Marc-Andre.

Did you verify that you filled out the fields without errors? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details[/hilite]

Is your PayPal Pro account using the PayPal Pro API or the PayFlow API? If the latter, this video may help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0jOq2MRTVQ

Did you contact PayPal to ask them about that error? I googled it, but didn’t find something useful.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 1:14 pm #28723

Hi Cristin, I have add all the API credentials correctly in the paypal option in S2member.

The error happen only when the person try with his paypal account, with a credit card directly it works fine.
Plus, when I have ask paypal about this error they answer me that:

In review of your account I do not see any payment attempts that have failed. This is important to note, as it determines the failure occurs before it reaches PayPal. The error is outside of PayPal.
Secondly, I researched the error message your buyer is receiving. You can also use the website for investigation of error codes. http://www.paypal.com/mts. In the advanced search field enter the reason code or number associated. In this case I searched on 11581.
My results were inconclusive. Then I searched on response ‘Error 1000 generic processor error and still results were inconclusive

We have determined that the errors you are receiving is due to attempting to run recurring payments on one PayPal account while that recurring profile is actually on a different PayPal account.

I have a second error too.
To have the paypal pro I had to change my paypal account, but I have previous membership on my other account.
I have a lot of payment skipped recently and I have ask paypal why and they said this:

I had our merchant technical services investigate the actual declined payments and it was found that the API calls were coming from one account where the profile was listed on a different account.

The API call for the payment has to come from the same account where the profile exists.

You have 2 choices:
1 – run the api call from the account where the profile exists
2 – create new profiles on the account where the api calls are coming from.
I think I really need assistance haha

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 4:09 pm #28735

I just called paypal, and they said that it seem to have an error with the S2member, it try to do an express checkout and pro payment at the same time, so it didn’t work and block the transaction after because it’s not suppose to be like that. How I can fix this bug with s2member quickly because I lost a lot of customers the last 3 days.

Do you have a method to disable the express checkout from s2member setup or can you change something to repair this error. Thank you

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 6:19 pm #28766

New Full answer of paypal support:
Subject
Profile creation error with PayPal Account.

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Bryce) 10/17/2012 03:16 PM
Hello Marc-André Bénard,

Thanks for contacting PayPal today. I enjoyed assisting you and hope you found our conversation helpful.

Your account has Web Payment Pro with DirectPayments/RecurringPayments service. It should be using those APIs (with API username, password, signature/certificate) to authenticate with for Direct and Express Checkout (using PayPal account) payments.

I noticed two error returned in the last could days. Here are the errors and the causes/fixes
errorcode 11581 longmessage “Profile description is invalid”

DESC (Required) Description of the recurring payment.
NOTE: You must ensure that this field matches the corresponding billing agreement description included in the SetExpressCheckout request.
Character length and limitations: 127 single-byte alphanumeric characters

Correcting the description (name) of the profile should resolve this issue.

errorcode 11592
shortmessage “Subscription Profiles not supported.”
longmessage “Subscription Profiles not supported by Recurring Payment APIs.”

Your system is making API calls to get profiles created with a subscription button, the only API call that can be done for these would be to cancel.

Sincerely,
Bryce
Merchant Technical Services
PayPal, an eBay company
Customer By Phone (Entered by Bryce) 10/17/2012 03:16 PM
Profile creation error with PayPal Account.

Question Reference #121017-000412
Product Level 1: Merchant Services
Product Level 2: API Products
Date Created: 10/17/2012 03:16 PM
Last Updated: 10/17/2012 03:16 PM
Integration Phase: Integration
Severity: General Info
Environment: PayPal Live Site
Cart:

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 11:25 am #28846

I really need to fix it before the weekend, I invest money in marketing for my members section and I need it functional as soon as possible, thank you for you time and support.

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 6:19 pm #28929
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Marc-Andre,

Do you have two PayPal accounts? An old account and a new account with PayPal Pro? Or did PayPal simply upgrade your old account to PayPal Pro and you only have one PayPal account?

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 6:23 pm #28931

I old two account, one pro and the old one, I can’t upgrade it because it’s not on the correct platform so I had to create a new one.

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 6:02 am #28973

I see. So it’s the result of changing the PayPal services, but keeping the customers from the previous one. I don’t know how the problem can be avoided, I emailed Jason to ask him about it.

s2Member can only handle one PayPal account at the same time. From what I understand, you’ll need to either manage to handle everything from a single account, or have two installations of s2Member.

To handle everything from a single account, you’ll need to either make the account where the existing subscriptions are, into a PayPal Pro one; or move the subscriptions to the new PayPal Pro account you got.

To migrate the subscriptions, you’ll either have to find out if it can be done within PayPal (not likely), or have the users cancel the previous one and create a new one.

From what I understood in your posts, it seems you only have to choices, then: have users cancel the existing subscription to start a new one, or have two s2Member installations.

Or a mix of both: create the second installation for new subscriptions, and try to have old members move to the new one, until you have none left in the old one and can continue with newer one.

Correct me if I got your situation wrong, please, but I’ll be waiting for Jason’s input as well. :)

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 7:35 am #28978

Okay I will wait his answer, but if I merge old subscription to my new paypal account, how I remove the connection from my old paypal account to s2member?

Plus how to create two installation at the same time? Because I really need that functional.
thank you for your time and fast replied.

I hope Jason have a better solution than move all members to my new account and bypass this issue.

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 8:21 am #28989

Is it possible for the moment to remove the paypal option button on the pro form? To be clearly with new person who want to become a member?

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 10:35 am #29022

Is it possible for the moment to remove the paypal option button on the pro form?

I’m afraid not, it’s required by PayPal to have Express Checkout as an option.

if I merge old subscription to my new paypal account, how I remove the connection from my old paypal account to s2member?

The user’s account on WordPress has the subscr. ID, you’ll need to update that if it changes. The subscription over at PayPal has the IPN URL, which you’d need to update (not sure if it can be changed, probably not) if you move the user to a new WP+s2 installation with a different IPN URL, or have an IPN forwarding script where the subscription’s IPN URL is pointing.

Plus how to create two installation at the same time?

You install a second WordPress in a directory. Or enable multisite and use s2Member in one of the child blogs, but child blogs have a few limitations for security, and may have certain complications when you try going back to just one blog.

I don’t think the second installation is ideal, but it is an option for your problem…

thank you for your time and fast replied.

Glad to help. :)

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 10:48 am #29027

oo OKay, so my problem is complicated haha. Paypal have told that when people try to do the transaction, it’s like two payment gateway try to work at the same time, (express checkout and payflow) so it’s the reason why it’s not working.

I hope Jason have another solution or can by pass it for me by scripting something or whatever. Because I can’t merge all customers to my new one, I think it’s too complicated and the risk to loose customers is high.

Thank you for your time, hope I will answer a better solution from Jason :)

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 3:52 pm #29063

Do you know another method to transfer the subscription to my new paypal account without demanding the customer to do it?

And, my problem is it just with the pro-form or it’s the same problem if I put the paypal button?
If I add the normal paypal button, how I can take taxes with it?

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 8:41 am #29129

I’ve been thinking about this some more. Do you plan to keep using the previous PayPal account for new customers, or only to keep getting payment from the running subscriptions? I’ve been assuming you’d want to sell with both accounts.

If you’ll make all new sales with the new PayPal account and only keep the other one for the existing subscriptions there, what you can do is update all the PayPal Options in s2Member to work with the new account. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options[/hilite]

I think that’ll take care of the errors you reported first. Existing subscriptions in the other PayPal account will still send IPNs to s2Member, so those users will be demoted when the subscription ends.

Let me know if this helps.

About taxes, the pro-form allows you some control over that. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Tax Rate Calculations[/hilite]

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 11:09 am #29151

Hi Cristian, all the information from my setting have been change to my new one… I only want to keep the subscription payment from the old one. New subscriptions are in my new paypal account

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 1:02 pm #29155

Okay. And with all the account details update to the new account you are getting the errors in the first post, or did you update it now? If you updated it now, could you do a test purchase to see how it goes?

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 1:04 pm #29156

It was updated one week ago and I have the error… I can send you my username and password of wordpress if you want to take a look, make sure all is okay ?

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 1:27 pm #29161

Okay… Yeah, please send that via the contact form, I’ll give it a look and Jason may need it too when he gets to this. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

If you have all the info updated for the PayPal Pro account, I don’t understand why you had the error with the new transactions, then. I’m not sure what the previous account has to do with it then. The way I understand it is that existing subscriptions keep going over at PayPal, and s2Member is only notified of payments, not asked for credentials.

I think I’ll need to wait for Jason to explain this, since he’s the one that understands it best.

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 1:34 pm #29162

Perfect, information sent. thank you for the quick reply, I really need to fix it as soon as possible.

If in the same time you can check another problem, when a payment is failed, not cancel, skipped or suspend, failed it not demote to subscriber the customer.

Message from paypal: The automatic payment from ****** has failed 1 times. As a result, we will not try to process this automatic payment again. You should contact your buyer to collect the outstanding balance.
I have to demote it manually.

Thank you Cristian

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 4:30 pm #29450

Let me know when Jason have seen and know what to do with my problem, because I receive a lot of emails of customers who want to subscribe with paypal.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 12:40 pm #29528

The last update should fix my problem or not?

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 1:08 am #29608

Jason hasn’t gotten to the email regarding this thread yet, but I just noticed one of your questions, which I didn’t address before:

If in the same time you can check another problem, when a payment is failed, not cancel, skipped or suspend, failed it not demote to subscriber the customer.

This may be cause by antoher plugin messing with the wp-cron, which is what the s2Member EOT behavior relies on by default. You can either find the conflicting plugin, which is advisable, or use your own cronjob for s2Member’s EOT.

In [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite], set Enable s2Member’s Auto-EOT System to “my own cronjob”, save and follow these instructions:

If you’d like to run s2Member’s Auto-EOT System through a more traditional Cron Job; instead of through WP-Cron, you will need to configure a Cron Job through your server control panel; provided by your hosting company. Set the Cron Job to run once about every 10 minutes to an hour. You’ll want to configure an HTTP Cron Job that loads this URL:
http://www.marcfitt.com/?s2member_auto_eot_system_via_cron=1

To find the conflicting plugin, create a test user at Level 1, set his EOT time in the past and save. Then deactivate other plugins one by one, checking after each if the demotion works. Or deactivate all other plugins and check the demotion, then add other plugins one by one.

I noticed two error returned in the last could days. Here are the errors and the causes/fixes
errorcode 11581 longmessage “Profile description is invalid”

DESC (Required) Description of the recurring payment.
NOTE: You must ensure that this field matches the corresponding billing agreement description included in the SetExpressCheckout request.
Character length and limitations: 127 single-byte alphanumeric characters

Correcting the description (name) of the profile should resolve this issue.

Did you fix this? Editing your description to be shorter should do it. s2Member checks for these to be within the limit, but I’m guessing that some sometimes character encoding may cause the string to be longer than s2Member expected. This just came up yesterday with another site, so Jason will look into this.

The last update should fix my problem or not?

It’s a good idea to run the latest release, to avoid the possibility of having problems because of things that were already fixed/improved.

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 1:13 am #29609

Okay, I re-read most of the posts in this thread, and I think I understood something I hadn’t before:

errorcode 11592
shortmessage “Subscription Profiles not supported.”
longmessage “Subscription Profiles not supported by Recurring Payment APIs.”

Your system is making API calls to get profiles created with a subscription button, the only API call that can be done for these would be to cancel.

If I’m not mistaken, it says you’re trying to create subscriptions with a button and that’s the problem. And it’d be, if you now have PayPal Pro, you have to use pro-forms for create subscriptions, the buttons are for PayPal Standard.

Could you confirm if I understood correctly? I do remember you saying you were using pro-forms and having the problem with Express Checkout, though…

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 5:28 am #29620

Hi Cristian, no I using the pro-form, I mean the little paypal button in the pro-form.

Thank you for the respond, I’m waiting the answer from Jason for my other problem.

Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 9:04 am #29771
Staff Member
Thanks for the heads up on this thread.
~ Investigating now (thanks for your patience).
Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.