latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Export members page not working

Home Forums Community Forum Export members page not working

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 1:26 am #10427

Hey Guys,

When I go to export the members list … I am getting all characterized!
Newest version of S2M Pro, Newest WordPress and hosted on Godaddy.

Tried the fixes listed by jason to edit line #263 .. etc

got the following,
Fatal error: Class ‘c_ws_plugin__s2member_pro_exports_in’ not found in /home/content/35/5556835/html/domains/pinterit/users/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports.inc.php on line 60

Thoughts?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 4:58 am #10442

Tried the fixes listed by jason to edit line #263 .. etc

Which fixes? Could you link to his post please?

Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 3:38 pm #10508

You guys said to add ” None” to the export-in.config file

Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 4:04 pm #10513
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

I found the post where those changes were suggested:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/usermember-export-csv-is-garbled/

If you applied the changes recommended in that post, you will not receive the error you described. It sounds like you may have accidentally modified something else in that file, perhaps changed the name of a function/class/method accidentally.

You said you changed line #263, but the post linked above says to change line #239.

I recommend downloading a fresh copy of s2Member Pro and replacing the exports.inc.php file with a fresh copy, then making the change to line #239 again.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 4:23 pm #10515

Okay … Looked at the file and I changed the right line.

I am going to re-install the folder.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:57 pm #10563
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

OK, please let us know how it goes.

Posted: Monday Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:34 am #11579

Hi, I’m having the same problem as well. The csv file comes out garbled. Have tried changing the header as in http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/usermember-export-csv-is-garbled/ and when i did that, all i got was an error page.
Help! Thanks!

Posted: Monday Apr 23rd, 2012 at 1:42 am #11580

Li, could you please send me a copy of the file to take a look? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 5:49 am #11669

Thanks for the email, Li.

I saw the errors you got after implementing the hack. Please make sure that you have no spaces, tabs or newlines outside of the PHP tags (before the [hilite code][/hilite]).

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 9:22 am #11679

Hi Cristián,

Thanks again. I’ve checked, no spaces, tabs or newlines outside of the PHP tags… but the error is still there.
Is there something else which I’ve missed out?

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 9:32 am #11680

Hi Cristián,

It’s OK now! Just managed to get it done by using a totally new file instead of simply making changes to the existing one in the ftp. Sorry but I’m totally new to this.
Thanks much for your help!

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 3:05 pm #11732

Great! :)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.