latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

external website linking to protected

Home Forums Community Forum external website linking to protected

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 6:14 pm #55120
Julkie
Username: julienskinny

Hi Jason, it may have been as scheduled on the test site, however that is not the solution because every single page on my main website (TOP DOMAIN) that is protected redirects to the 404 error page and they are published pages.

This happens when i have the permalinks set to any other option except default. When i have it set to default i end up with it not redirecting to membership options page, it redirects to 404 error page

J

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 6:19 pm #55122

@Julkie

Please change the status of that to “Published” and then reproduce this issue on your test installation so that Jason can log into your test site and see himself. Once you’ve done that, please reply back and I’ll notify Jason for you.
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 6:27 pm #55128
Julkie
Username: julienskinny

Hi, it doesn’t reproduce on a test site, this i predicted as it is a test site with 1 one page. Its the top domain website with many different pages that is having the problem.

J

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 6:29 pm #55129
Closing this thread. Unable to reproduce in a clean/test installation.
Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.