latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Feature suggestion –

Home Forums Community Forum Feature suggestion –

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 7th, 2012 at 8:08 am #7544
cassel
Username: cassel

Hi Jason,
One feature i would love to see, and i think it would help a lot of users is the ability to integrate various variables into a mailing list. I am currently using MC, and i had to add new merge tags (one for each course available) and i have to add, manually, the date they register for that course (i use the date so i can send a reminder before the end of their term, through the autoresponder of MC, but i initially only had a yes or no to determine if the user was or was not student of that course). It would be great if the info from s2M like the EOT, the ccaps, the levels could be automatically integrated into the mailing service. That would make it so easy to then use the mailing list and segment the list to reach only a portion of the membership.

I think this would be a HUGE asset for s2M.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 7th, 2012 at 1:16 pm #7558
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Feature request received. ~Thank you.

Posted: Thursday Mar 8th, 2012 at 4:05 pm #7650
Staff Member

Yes. Thanks for this idea. I’ll see what we can do in a future release.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.