latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free Trial

Home Forums Community Forum Free Trial

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 1:06 pm #55229

Hi there,

I’ve create a one month free trial which works fine as far as I can see.

How can we change the button on the membership form to say ‘Join Now’ instead of ‘Pay Now’ at the bottom?

Secondly, I had this issue earlier, and it wasnt resolved. When going to Paypal, it doesn’t show the current price and future price in the description, so when user enters their paypal info, it is not clear if they are going to be charged or not.

You mentioned in the previous topic I had created that you were going to look at it. Were you able to do this?

Cheers!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 7:51 pm #55255

How can we change the button on the membership form to say ‘Join Now’ instead of ‘Pay Now’ at the bottom?

Please see: Knowledge Base » Changing Words/Phrases In s2Member®

Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 7:52 pm #55256

Secondly, I had this issue earlier, and it wasnt resolved. When going to Paypal, it doesn’t show the current price and future price in the description, so when user enters their paypal info, it is not clear if they are going to be charged or not.

Are you integrated with the PayPal® Payflow Edition? Are you charging on a recurring basis?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.